bicycle couriers

mez_ms

Mar 22, 2004
Hi,
I'm a student at the University of Technology, studying Indistrial design.
For my final year dissertation I've decided to look at occupational health and safety in the courier industry.

I was wondering if you guys would be able to help me with some questions?

1) I need some bicycle couriers to answer some questions for a questionnaire that I'm doing.

2) Also, if anyone knows of other people I could possibly contact for information?

Thanks!!!:confused:

Originally posted by mez_ms
Hi,
For my final year dissertation I've decided to look at occupational health and safety in the courier industry.

1) I need some bicycle couriers to answer some questions for a questionnaire that I'm doing.

2) Also, if anyone knows of other people I could possibly contact for information?

Hi Mez,
I was a bike courier for 8 years, though got out of it last year (thank goodness) but i would be happy to answer a questionaire.
To be honest, you could try ringing the courier companies if you like but i found if it doesnt involve cash then they arent too keen on helping. Probably best to just head out to the city and chat to a few of them. Also check out www.messengers.org.
cheers,
byron
[email protected]

Originally posted by mez_ms
Hi,

Hello,

I'm currently a Pushy, been so for a couple of years.
Any questions i'll be happy to answer.

Stu.