Bicycle Driver course

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Claire Petersky, Jun 21, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]_s52>,
    "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> writes:
    > Perhaps of interest:
    >
    > http://homepage.mac.com/bicycle_driver/
    >
    > Comments?

    Very nicely done. Very readable -- much more than that
    irritatingly obscured thing some folx do with black print
    on a dark blue background. Is this a work in progress,
    in which you have a hand?

    All those links at the top might do better in a list at the
    left side -- maybe in a scrollable frame of their own, or
    maybe not. I guess that's for future consideration.

    But I don't have QuickTime, nor whatever *nix clone of it.
    I haven't looked at it in Lynx yet.

    > (the picture on the front page of this site is an intersection I go through
    > nearly every day on the way to work)

    <sigh> I've just gotta post some pix, myself.
    One of these days ...

    cheers,
    Tom