Bicycle Driver course

In article <mkJBc.68561$2i5.21992@attbi_s52>,
"Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> writes:
> Perhaps of interest:
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/bicycle_driver/
>
> Comments?

Very nicely done. Very readable -- much more than that
irritatingly obscured thing some folx do with black print
on a dark blue background. Is this a work in progress,
in which you have a hand?

All those links at the top might do better in a list at the
left side -- maybe in a scrollable frame of their own, or
maybe not. I guess that's for future consideration.

But I don't have QuickTime, nor whatever *nix clone of it.
I haven't looked at it in Lynx yet.

> (the picture on the front page of this site is an intersection I go through
> nearly every day on the way to work)

<sigh> I've just gotta post some pix, myself.
One of these days ...

cheers,
Tom