Bicycle Film Festival - Melbourne & Sydney

On Dec 4, 12:39 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.311...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Anyone from Sydney go along to the recent BFF? Any particualr favourite
> or standouts? I've been a tad slack getting around to booking anything
> yet, but am seriously interested in seeing either Klunkerz or B.I.K.E.
>
> Full program Melbourne screening details:http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/2007_site/melbourne/
>
> --
> cfsmtb

I feel like you're rubbing it in. We want it in Brisbane! There are
more of us here than in Sydney, anyway!

Donga

Donga said:
I feel like you're rubbing it in. We want it in Brisbane! There are
more of us here than in Sydney, anyway!

Ok then, swap this Assos chamois creme for embrocation cream instead ...

Seriously though, contact the organisers about a BrisVegas 2008 program?
They're a friendly mob, easy to contact.

On Dec 5, 4:10 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.313...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Donga Wrote:
>

> > I feel like you're rubbing it in. We want it in Brisbane! There are
> > more of us here than in Sydney, anyway!

> Ok then, swap this Assos chamois creme for embrocation cream instead
>
> Seriously though, contact the organisers about a BrisVegas 2008
> program?
> They're a friendly mob, easy to contact.
>
> --
> cfsmtb

Always there with a good idea :)

Donga said:
Always there with a good idea :)

If I manage to get organised I'll attempt to do a report of the BFF or find someone who can. Hopefully. Have a rather large bike-themed weekend coming up, and just got news it's all go for weekly bicycle radio show happening in 2008! On RRR there's another bicycle show between 7-8pm on Tuesday nights, ie: a two month fill in on the summer grid. Yay! for bike media in Melboring. More about all that on one of those other websites I have a tendency to fiddle with. ;)