Bicycle hunter ha ha!

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
A cousin of mine linked it onto my FB. Figures my cousins would think it was funny figuring most my posts on FB are about bike rides. I would have linked it here but links on FB never work well for me so I just made my own little copy of it to share it cause it's too funny! :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh noes! The biker's hunting season is underway!. Hide yourselves! Oh god, I don't want my head to decorate a fancy hall. Nonono

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
Sometimes it feels like that being a cyclist, especially here in the UK, and it seems that as far as the opinions of other road users go, we are just targets there to be aimed at!

The most common quote I hear is if we don't pay road tax like the other vehicles on the road, then we can't expect any courtesy...I don't expect any courtesy though, I just expect not to be killed by an inconsiderate motorist who swerved into a cycle lane to avoid having to slow down. Surely that's not too much to ask?

Sometimes it feels like that being a cyclist, especially here in the UK, and it seems that as far as the opinions of other road users go, we are just targets there to be aimed at!

The most common quote I hear is if we don't pay road tax like the other vehicles on the road, then we can't expect any courtesy...I don't expect any courtesy though, I just expect not to be killed by an inconsiderate motorist who swerved into a cycle lane to avoid having to slow down. Surely that's not too much to ask?
*sigh* It would seem that yes, it is...

Reactions: pwarbi
*sigh* It would seem that yes, it is...

No need for the *sigh*, I mean...would we have it any other way? We're that used to it now that if a car driver did show us any courtesy then we'd probably fall off the bike in shock anyway!

Don't tell me about it as once a stopped car opened a door when I was passing by and my bike and I flew in opposite directions...

So now I know who the culprit is. I knew it wasn't just my brakes falling, I´m sure I heard a gunshot the last time this happened to me. :D

That's a great video, and it's really funny I should add!

Fortunately, there aren't many of these types around. I'll only come across 'bicycle hunters' if I ride through farming areas, as there are a few crazies living in those parts.

From now on when ever I see someone falling off a bike I will call it the John Wayne effect. :D

A cousin of mine linked it onto my FB. Figures my cousins would think it was funny figuring most my posts on FB are about bike rides. I would have linked it here but links on FB never work well for me so I just made my own little copy of it to share it cause it's too funny! :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
HAHA! It's so hilarious. :D The timing of the gunshot and the actual accident is awesome.

Reactions: Shark425
579528a91e3e5cdac52fa6fd8f3cd722.jpg
YAAaasss.. For the love of bikes