Bicycle Mailbox Topper

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bob Newman, Feb 15, 2003.

  1. Bob Newman

    Bob Newman Guest

    Does anyone know where I can find a metal bicycle image designed to be a decorative topper for
    a mailbox?

    Thanks... bob

    Tags:

  2. "Bob Newman" <[email protected]> spake thusly on or about Sat, 15 Feb 2003
    12:13:46 UTC

    -> Does anyone know where I can find a metal bicycle image designed to be a -> decorative topper for
    a mailbox? -> -> Thanks... bob -> ->

    hrmm me, I would call on a blacksmith to have one made.

    --
    I hurt before the ride so fibro gives me a head start on the rest of the pack. silver lining?
    [email protected]

  3. [email protected] wrote:
    > "Bob Newman" <[email protected]> spake thusly on or about Sat, 15 Feb 2003
    > 12:13:46 UTC
    >
    > -> Does anyone know where I can find a metal bicycle image designed to be a -> decorative topper
    > for a mailbox? -> -> Thanks... bob -> ->
    >
    > hrmm me, I would call on a blacksmith to have one made.

    Buy a monkey bike! They must be down to around $10 US by now.