Bicycle Mailbox Topper

Bob Newman

Guest
Does anyone know where I can find a metal bicycle image designed to be a decorative topper for
a mailbox?

Thanks... bob

"Bob Newman" <[email protected]> spake thusly on or about Sat, 15 Feb 2003
12:13:46 UTC

-> Does anyone know where I can find a metal bicycle image designed to be a -> decorative topper for
a mailbox? -> -> Thanks... bob -> ->

hrmm me, I would call on a blacksmith to have one made.

--
I hurt before the ride so fibro gives me a head start on the rest of the pack. silver lining?
[email protected]

[email protected] wrote:
> "Bob Newman" <[email protected]> spake thusly on or about Sat, 15 Feb 2003
> 12:13:46 UTC
>
> -> Does anyone know where I can find a metal bicycle image designed to be a -> decorative topper
> for a mailbox? -> -> Thanks... bob -> ->
>
> hrmm me, I would call on a blacksmith to have one made.

Buy a monkey bike! They must be down to around $10 US by now.