Bicycle races are ULTRA - LAME and MEGA - BORING !!!!!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bruno Beam, Dec 19, 2004.

  1. Bruno Beam

    Bruno Beam Guest

    Only faggots like this crap !

    Tags:

  2. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Glad you wasted your time coming in here and writing as such. You
    (Bruno) suck at life. Enough said.
    Tom

  3. Tom wrote:
    > Glad you wasted your time coming in here and writing as such. You
    > (Bruno) suck at life. Enough said.
    > Tom
    >
    > Bruno Beam wrote:
    > > Only faggots like this crap !

    Bruno's been busy.

    http://tinyurl.com/3vk53

  4. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

  5. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 12/19/04 5:11 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Carl Sundquist"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Tom wrote:
    >> Glad you wasted your time coming in here and writing as such. You
    >> (Bruno) suck at life. Enough said.
    >> Tom
    >>
    >> Bruno Beam wrote:
    >>> Only faggots like this crap !

    > Bruno's been busy.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3vk53

    He had Donald Duck's testicles for sale!!! Wow!

  6. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Bruno Beam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Only faggots like this crap !

    As a cycling buddy from Abita Springs, LA told the locals in the cafe in
    Tailisheek, LA, "It takes a real man to wear Lycra."

  7. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BDEB68DB.DC3E4%[email protected]
    > On 12/19/04 5:11 PM, in article
    > [email protected], "Carl Sundquist"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >> Tom wrote:
    >>> Glad you wasted your time coming in here and writing as such. You
    >>> (Bruno) suck at life. Enough said.
    >>> Tom

    >> Bruno's been busy.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/3vk53
    >>

    > He had Donald Duck's testicles for sale!!! Wow!

    It seems that he's also gay and has rather heavy sperm. Didn't he have a
    bit part in Liquid Shy?

  8. Scott

    Scott Guest

    B. Lafferty wrote:
    > "Bruno Beam" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > news:[email protected]
    > > Only faggots like this crap !

    > As a cycling buddy from Abita Springs, LA told the locals in the cafe

    in
    > Tailisheek, LA, "It takes a real man to wear Lycra."

    And then they beat the shit out of him and made him squeal like a
    pig!!!

    (just kidding... a little redneck humor for the holidays. I'm
    originally from La. and go home at least once a year for a race or two.
    Always pleasantly surprised at how the locals treat cyclists. Better
    than in CO, in fact!)