Bicycle races are ULTRA - LAME and MEGA - BORING !!!!!

Glad you wasted your time coming in here and writing as such. You
(Bruno) suck at life. Enough said.
Tom

Tom wrote:
> Glad you wasted your time coming in here and writing as such. You
> (Bruno) suck at life. Enough said.
> Tom
>
> Bruno Beam wrote:
> > Only faggots like this **** !

Bruno's been busy.

http://tinyurl.com/3vk53

On 12/19/04 5:11 PM, in article
[email protected], "Carl Sundquist"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Tom wrote:
>> Glad you wasted your time coming in here and writing as such. You
>> (Bruno) suck at life. Enough said.
>> Tom
>>
>> Bruno Beam wrote:
>>> Only faggots like this **** !

> Bruno's been busy.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3vk53

He had Donald Duck's testicles for sale!!! Wow!

"Bruno Beam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Only faggots like this **** !

As a cycling buddy from Abita Springs, LA told the locals in the cafe in
Tailisheek, LA, "It takes a real man to wear Lycra."

"Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BDEB68DB.DC3E4%[email protected]...
> On 12/19/04 5:11 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Carl Sundquist"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> Tom wrote:
>>> Glad you wasted your time coming in here and writing as such. You
>>> (Bruno) suck at life. Enough said.
>>> Tom

>> Bruno's been busy.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/3vk53
>>

> He had Donald Duck's testicles for sale!!! Wow!

It seems that he's also gay and has rather heavy sperm. Didn't he have a
bit part in Liquid Shy?

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Bruno Beam" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:[email protected]...
> > Only faggots like this **** !

> As a cycling buddy from Abita Springs, LA told the locals in the cafe

in
> Tailisheek, LA, "It takes a real man to wear Lycra."

And then they beat the **** out of him and made him squeal like a
pig!!!

(just kidding... a little redneck humor for the holidays. I'm
originally from La. and go home at least once a year for a race or two.
Always pleasantly surprised at how the locals treat cyclists. Better
than in CO, in fact!)