Bicycle racks

Graham White

Guest
Hi

I'm new to this newsgroup so I don't know if this is an
appropriate forum but anyway ....

My kids have just got new bikes for Xmas which won't fit in
the back of the car so I need to get a roof mounted cycle
rack that will take two adult bikes and two kids bikes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Graham White B.Sc. (Herb. Med.), MNIMH Medical Herbalist
Bishops Stortford & Napier's Herbal Health Care, Cambridge
www.gcwhite.co.uk

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:10:40 GMT, [email protected] (Graham White)
wrote in message <[email protected]>:

>I need to get a roof mounted cycle rack that will take two
>adult bikes and two kids bikes.

I'm sure that roof racks can be found, but I prefer to use a
towbar-mounted rack for our four. That leaves room on the
roof for the triplet, of course ;-) I fitted a towbar some
years ago for bike racks and light trailer towing. It was
not expensive.

--
Guy
===

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at
Washington University