Bicycle racks

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Graham White, Mar 14, 2004.

  1. Graham White

    Graham White Guest

    Hi

    I'm new to this newsgroup so I don't know if this is an
    appropriate forum but anyway ....

    My kids have just got new bikes for Xmas which won't fit in
    the back of the car so I need to get a roof mounted cycle
    rack that will take two adult bikes and two kids bikes.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks

    Graham White B.Sc. (Herb. Med.), MNIMH Medical Herbalist
    Bishops Stortford & Napier's Herbal Health Care, Cambridge
    www.gcwhite.co.uk

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:10:40 GMT, [email protected] (Graham White)
    wrote in message <[email protected]>:

    >I need to get a roof mounted cycle rack that will take two
    >adult bikes and two kids bikes.

    I'm sure that roof racks can be found, but I prefer to use a
    towbar-mounted rack for our four. That leaves room on the
    roof for the triplet, of course ;-) I fitted a towbar some
    years ago for bike racks and light trailer towing. It was
    not expensive.

    --
    Guy
    ===

    88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at
    Washington University