Bicycle/Road safety discussion starting on 774 now

jcr_au

Guest
As the heading says a Bicycle/Road safety discussion is starting on
774 Melbourne now. Specifically mentioning the stop box at the head of
traffic at lights

JR

jcr_au said:
As the heading says a Bicycle/Road safety discussion is starting on774 Melbourne now. Specifically mentioning the stop box at the head of
traffic at lights

Anyone listen in?

cfsmtb wrote:
> jcr_au Wrote:
> > As the heading says a Bicycle/Road safety discussion is starting on774
> > Melbourne now. Specifically mentioning the stop box at the head of
> > traffic at lights

> Anyone listen in?
>

> --
> cfsmtb

After posting I kept listening.

The opening comments were about the bike boxes at intersections and do
they help bikes to get acroos intersections more safely because they
get a head start.

Living in the bush and having no interest in riding in the city I would
know anything about using them, but thought someone would ring in.

About 5.55 Lindy Burn (the drive show presenter) spoke to someone from
bv - buit the conversation didn't get past "whats it like riding in
this heat this early in the year" and then they crossed to the news