bicycle size?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. Brink

    Brink Guest

    I am 6 feet 5 inches. inseam is 36 inches.

    I want to buy a road bike. How do i select the correct size?

    Tags:

  2. On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:58:05 -0500, Brink wrote:

    > I am 6 feet 5 inches. inseam is 36 inches.
    >
    > I want to buy a road bike. How do i select the correct size?

    You have to find a good shop and have them fit you. Not just a stand-over-the-bar, but pay for a
    real fitting.

    At your height, you will have trouble finding a bike that fits, but it is worth the trouble in terms
    of comfort.

    --

    David L. Johnson

    __o | "What am I on? I'm on my bike, six hours a day, busting my ass. _`\(,_ | What are you on?"
    --Lance Armstrong (_)/ (_) |