bicycle size?

Brink

Guest
I am 6 feet 5 inches. inseam is 36 inches.

I want to buy a road bike. How do i select the correct size?

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:58:05 -0500, Brink wrote:

> I am 6 feet 5 inches. inseam is 36 inches.
>
> I want to buy a road bike. How do i select the correct size?

You have to find a good shop and have them fit you. Not just a stand-over-the-bar, but pay for a
real fitting.

At your height, you will have trouble finding a bike that fits, but it is worth the trouble in terms
of comfort.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | "What am I on? I'm on my bike, six hours a day, busting my ass. _`\(,_ | What are you on?"
--Lance Armstrong (_)/ (_) |