Bicycle Tour of Colorado "Warning"

Discussion in 'Touring and recreational cycling' started by vwsyncro, Oct 5, 2010.

1. vwsyncro

vwsyncro New Member

[SIZE= 14pt]BICYCLE TOUR OF COLOARDO “WARNING”[/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 14pt]I have issues with the ethics of the tour operators of the Bicycle of Colorado tour operators. This is a warning, if for any reason you can do the tour, there is no refund or credit.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 14pt]Three weeks prior to the tour I suffer a broken femur. I spent the five weeks in a critical care facility. Immediately after my accident I had a friend notify Bicycle of Colorado Tour to cancel my reservation. My friend left several message on their phone and also sent E-mails. Bicycle of Colorado did not respond. After I was release form the critical facility I tried to make contact with the tour operator, to request a credit for next year, they did not respond to my contacts. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 14pt]It appears the Bicycle Tour of Colorado is only interested in keeping my money, $385, and not interested in customer service.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 14pt]So if you’re interested in doing a bicycle trip in Colorado please choose a tour operator that has ethics. I.E. Courage Classic, MS150, Ride the Rockies.[/SIZE]

Tags: