bicycle tubing material, unbiased info please

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:03:38 -0500, Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote:
>In article <[email protected]>,

>The best way to make a small fortune by running a bike shop is to start with a large fortune.

And the best way to do it by being an archeologist is the same, or alternatively you can write "Clan
of the Cave Bear". There is probably an exception like that somewhere in bike shops as well. Like,
start with a big fortune *or* invent the slant parallellogram derailer.

(Okay, veering so far off the topic here it shouldn't even be in this group, but anyway..

Jasper

cyclinglenny <[email protected]> wrote:
>oh ya.. i expect that when i post a message on a forum i dont expect to get it graded or criticized
>by people who i thought would help me.. if you arent going to leave any useful input i would like
>it if you wouldnt leave anything at all..... no offense intended...

"Please do my homework for me - and don't be mean about it". It's not a good idea, when begging for
help from people who have no particular reason to do your research for you, to be snooty about the
tone - or to write in a semiliterate scrawl.
--
David Damerell <[email protected]> Kill the tomato!

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:05:58 -0500, Jay Hill <[email protected]> wrote:

>Walter Mitty wrote:
>> "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> brightened my day with his incisive wit when in
>> news:[email protected] he conjectured that:
>>
>>
>>>so says the man who calls himself "frank"
>>>
>>
>> *LOL* - well spotted. Watch the top posting or frank will hand your ass back on a plate for
>> that too :)
>
>Except "frank" top posted as well.
>
>--
>A. Top posters
>Q. What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Emily Postnews (required reading for anyone posting on Usenet), while skewering practically every
faux pas that can be committed here, says absolutely nothing about top posting. I've been
participating on Usenet News for over ten years and only recently can I recall anyone getting all
worked up about top posting.

BTW, talk about wandering off-topic! ;-)

jeverett3<AT>earthlink<DOT>net http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3

Status
Not open for further replies.