Bicycle Victoria Board Elections 2006

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by cfsmtb, Sep 23, 2006.

  1. Resound

    Resound Guest

    "flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]

    > TimC Wrote:
    >>
    >> What worked for dutchy is that he is an all round nice guy, and
    >> everyone knew that. Is Ruth? :)
    >>

    > Who_said_I'm_round??? :mad: :rolleyes:
    >
    > you'll keep astro-boy. I know where you live. kind of... wellllll.....
    > :rolleyes:

    I'm reminded of a radio moment.

    "He must be fit. Does he look fit?"

    "No, not really."

  2. alison_b

    alison_b New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2005
    It was vote for "Rick" through Royal Park and Parkville.

    ali

  3. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    gawd_damn. the list of people i need to talk_to is growing. I know where she lives too :D

    besides, it's my sprinter_in_fat_bastard's_clothing_disguise :eek:

  4. PiledHigher

    PiledHigher Guest

    flyingdutch wrote:
    > Resound Wrote:
    > >
    > > I'm reminded of a radio moment.
    > >
    > > "He must be fit. Does he look fit?"
    > >
    > > "No, not really."

    > gawd_damn. the list of people i need to talk_to is growing. I know
    > where she lives too :D
    >
    > besides, it's my sprinter_in_fat_bastard's_clothing_disguise :eek:
    >

    > --
    > flyingdutch

    Bleve's got one of those too!

  5. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    i think he's got the medium and i have the large. or is that the XL?

  6. Shabby

    Shabby New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    aus.bicycle - where people who can't climb can label themself a sprinter without ever being challenged....

    "Screw you guys, I'm not fat, I'm just big-boned"......

  7. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2006-10-06, Shabby (aka Bruce)

    > flyingdutch Wrote:
    >> gawd_damn. the list of people i need to talk_to is growing. I know where
    >> she lives too :D
    >>
    >> besides, it's my sprinter_in_fat_bastard's_clothing_disguise :eek:

    > aus.bicycle - where people who can't climb can label themself a
    > sprinter without ever being challenged....

    I'm an all-rounder ;P

    --
    TimC
    Perl 6 will give you the big knob. -- Larry Wall

  8. Resound

    Resound Guest

    "TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected].
    > On 2006-10-06, Shabby (aka Bruce)
    >>
    >> flyingdutch Wrote:
    >>> gawd_damn. the list of people i need to talk_to is growing. I know where
    >>> she lives too :D
    >>>
    >>> besides, it's my sprinter_in_fat_bastard's_clothing_disguise :eek:

    >> aus.bicycle - where people who can't climb can label themself a
    >> sprinter without ever being challenged....

    > I'm an all-rounder ;P

    So am I...I can't climb OR sprint.

  9. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2006-10-07, Resound (aka Bruce)

    > "TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected].
    >> On 2006-10-06, Shabby (aka Bruce)
    >> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

    >>> aus.bicycle - where people who can't climb can label themself a
    >>> sprinter without ever being challenged....

    >> I'm an all-rounder ;P
    >>

    > So am I...I can't climb OR sprint.

    No no, you have to word it more positively.

    You can climb as well as you can sprint.

    And you're quite competitive against other all-rounders :)

    --
    TimC
    Some of you know what the Perl slogan on Windows is, and you can say it