Bicycle Victoria Christmas Caption Competition

craigster_jd

New Member
Jun 23, 2004
http://tinyurl.com/62bqh

"Well I did warn that you can't shortcut Around the Bay in a Day."

‘Lucy finally realises her increasing alienation from the threesome is down to her continued insistence to use Campagnolo…’

etc...

Cheers,
Craigster.

craigster_jd said:
http://tinyurl.com/62bqh

"Well I did warn that you can't shortcut Around the Bay in a Day."

‘Lucy finally realises her increasing alienation from the threesome is down to her continued insistence to use Campagnolo…’

etc...

Cheers,
Craigster.

"Now we're really f*****d, the Yarra Path is flooded AGAIN!!!"

Ritch

ritcho said:
"Now we're really f*****d, the Yarra Path is flooded AGAIN!!!"

Ritch

(Scene: riverside in Abbotsford)

"Hey, Doris, remember those pesky concrete steps that used to be here"

"Yes, Neville, I do. It's great we've got this marvellous teleporter beaming us across the river, just like the one on the turn off of Heidelberg Road near Hoddle Street"

"Hey, look Doris, that blinding flash across up on the boulevard, that must Hippy!"

"Yes, you're right, the retired Australian TdF champion who went onto win three more gold medals at the last Masters Games"

craigster_jd said:
http://tinyurl.com/62bqh

"Well I did warn that you can't shortcut Around the Bay in a Day."

‘Lucy finally realises her increasing alienation from the threesome is down to her continued insistence to use Campagnolo…’

etc...

Cheers,
Craigster.

"You promised there'd be a pier in this 'Pier-to-Pub-ride!!!"

PS dissin campy is fightin words, CJD. (I is gonna whip yer butt on Wed night fer dat :D ) Kinda wierd comin from a guy ridin a Bianchi :confused:

flyingdutch said:
PS dissin campy is fightin words, CJD. (I is gonna whip yer butt on Wed night fer dat :D ) Kinda wierd comin from a guy ridin a Bianchi :confused:

No disrespect intended, Dutchy. C-lo is dope, man! I wouldn't use nuthin else.

Increase da peace.
Craigster.
(Shocked to notice two Bianchi SL3's in Cecil Walker's window the other day, sporting, gulp, Shimano drive chains. What the?)

craigster_jd said:
No disrespect intended, Dutchy. C-lo is dope, man! I wouldn't use nuthin else.

Increase da peace.
Craigster.
(Shocked to notice two Bianchi SL3's in Cecil Walker's window the other day, sporting, gulp, Shimano drive chains. What the?)
You dissin the big S? Campag - making the same bottom bracket since 1930. Using titanium for consumeable parts. Stupid tool choices for high torque applications. Supporting the Italian bottom bracket threading pattern against logic, reason and the ISO. Rear wheel dish asymmetry a gogo. Annoyingly noisy freewheels. Curly script name. Dazzlingly shiny polish in sunlight. Italo-snobs. Roadies.

I've got more.

They ain't squeaky clean.

M "iconoclast" H

Oh, caption: "No wind! What the . . . ?! Now we can't go sailing! What'll we do?!?!"

what? those drive time radio jocks were WRONG about us all driving alone in
cars..
global warming has caught up, the polar caps' have melted and we haven't
even shaved our legs!!!!!!

Dallas

When in doubt, jiggle the cable.

craigster_jd <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/62bqh
>
> "Well I did warn that you can't shortcut Around the Bay in a Day."
>
> Lucy finally realises her increasing alienation from the threesome is
> down to her continued insistence to use Campagnolo'
>
> etc...
>
> Cheers,
> Craigster.

"I made the right move joining BV. These rides are so full of young
chicks, even ugly old blokes like me have a chance."

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

Peter McCallum said:
craigster_jd <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/62bqh
>
> "Well I did warn that you can't shortcut Around the Bay in a Day."
>
> Lucy finally realises her increasing alienation from the threesome is
> down to her continued insistence to use Campagnolo'
>
> etc...
>
> Cheers,
> Craigster.

"I made the right move joining BV. These rides are so full of young
chicks, even ugly old blokes like me have a chance."

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
Many a true word, spoken in jest . . .