be running in Cambridge are as follows:

Date: Sat 29 January 2005
Time: 10am-5pm
Location: Coleridge Community College, Radegund Road,
Cambridge CB1 3RJ
Cost: £60 [1]

This is a practical course where you learn how to assemble and true
strong and durable bicycle wheels. You will learn to build ’standard’
(36 spoke cross-3) wheels using proven wheel building skills based on
sound principles. Places are restricted to six to ensure a high
teacher-student ratio.

INFORMATION SHEET
<http://web.onetel.net.uk/~davidwgreen/wheel_bld_1day_info.pdf>

ENROLMENT
Please email me at 'davidwgreen<AT>onetel<DOT>com' as soon as possible.

QUESTIONS?
If you cannot find the answer to a question in the information sheet or
in this email, please either email me, or use my daytime phone number
01223 449304.

[1] To allow an even better teacher:student ratio (1:6), and to cover
increased overheads (room hire and insurance), I have unfortunately been
forced to increase my fees for the first time in three years.

David Green
Cambridge, UK.

DON'T MAIL THE REPLY ADDRESS! Before you click 'Send',
replace 'deadspam.com' with 'onetel.com'.

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:13:26 +0000, David Green wrote:

> The details of the next Bicycle Wheel Building Workshop I will be running
> in Cambridge are as follows:

Endorsement: If you want to keep your bike in good condition, and are
prepared to get yours hands dirty occasionally, this is a day well spent!

Mike

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:54:32 GMT, Mike Causer
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:13:26 +0000, David Green wrote:
>
>> The details of the next Bicycle Wheel Building Workshop I will be running
>> in Cambridge are as follows:

>Endorsement: If you want to keep your bike in good condition, and are
>prepared to get yours hands dirty occasionally, this is a day well spent!

Yes, likewise, I did this day a couple of years ago, and it set me
well and truly on the way to wheel maintenance/building. The course
notes have subsequently proved invaluable.

Garry