Bicycle Wheel Engineer

I recruit for Hayes Bicycle Group. Any good suggestions on how to
find a Wheel Engineer? The position would be located in near
Milwaukee, WI.

[email protected] aka Andrea Hopper wrote:
> I recruit for Hayes Bicycle Group. Any good suggestions on how to
> find a Wheel Engineer?

Offer lots of free local product (i.e. Sprecher or Lakefront). ;)

> The position would be located in near Milwaukee, WI.

This job, presumably: <http://www.sun-ringle.com/jobs.php5>?

Is the job in Mequon or Havenwoods?

"And never forget, life ultimately makes failures of all people."
- A. Derleth

On Jan 15, 8:06 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> [email protected] aka Andrea Hopper wrote:
>
> > I recruit for Hayes Bicycle Group.  Any good suggestions on how to
> > find a Wheel Engineer?

> Offer lots of free local product (i.e. Sprecher or Lakefront). ;)
>
> > The position would be located in near Milwaukee, WI.

> This job, presumably: <http://www.sun-ringle.com/jobs.php5>?
>
> Is the job in Mequon or Havenwoods?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> "And never forget, life ultimately makes failures of all people."
> - A. Derleth

Yes, that is the job posting for the Wheel Engineer. The job would be
located in Mequon, WI about 30 min from downtown Milwaukee.