bicycling for career

Princess20

Jun 12, 2004
:confused: I'm looking for career advice. I'm assessing my current career situation, by analyzing my skills and interests. I've been using a workbook and I've narrowed down my top three interests to:
1) Bicycling
2) Sustainable living
3) The movie industry

Can anyone think of a career that combines all of the above interests? Thanks for your help.

Make a movie similar to Rocky, but you're a biker! The underdog biker wants a shot with Lance Armstrong. Nobody even expects you to make it through the first stages of the tour, but you complete all the stages (even the mountains) with Lance, but don't win. Next year, you come back and win, and become best friends with Lance.

Princess20 said:
:confused: I'm looking for career advice. I'm assessing my current career situation, by analyzing my skills and interests. I've been using a workbook and I've narrowed down my top three interests to:
1) Bicycling
2) Sustainable living
3) The movie industry

Can anyone think of a career that combines all of the above interests? Thanks for your help.

i'm in high school looking at careers (pro cyclist is my #1 choice, but don't tell my counselor! :D ). and I think you'll have to compromise. like pursue biking while living in Cali trying to get into the film business. :p
uh, what's sustainable living? living at home? :rolleyes:

g8000 said:
dont you want to be an astronaut as well? seems more feasible
geez, get a sense of humor!

I'm actually going to go into natural science, though I'm going to see where bike racing takes me.