Bicycling in Annapolis, Maryland

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by Sven Larson, Jan 26, 2006.

  1. Sven Larson

    Sven Larson Guest

    Can someone share with me their lesser known bike routes in the
    Annapolis, Maryland area? Thank you.

    Tags:

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Sven Larson wrote:
    > Can someone share with me their lesser known bike routes in the
    > Annapolis, Maryland area? Thank you.

    If we did then those routes wouldn't be lesser known :)

    Check the Annapolis Bicycle Club website. We have a few 'standard' rides. One
    fairly easy one is from the Davidsonville Park-n-Ride lot to Galesville - the
    general store there used to make great Cranberry Muffins * I hope they still do).
    see: http://www.annapolisbicycleclub.org

    mike

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest