Bicycling in Annapolis, Maryland

Sven Larson

Guest
Can someone share with me their lesser known bike routes in the
Annapolis, Maryland area? Thank you.

Sven Larson wrote:
> Can someone share with me their lesser known bike routes in the
> Annapolis, Maryland area? Thank you.

If we did then those routes wouldn't be lesser known :)

Check the Annapolis Bicycle Club website. We have a few 'standard' rides. One
fairly easy one is from the Davidsonville Park-n-Ride lot to Galesville - the
general store there used to make great Cranberry Muffins * I hope they still do).
see: http://www.annapolisbicycleclub.org

mike