bicycling in Cleveland

Nicholas

Guest
Visiting Cleveland at the beginning of June, and I'm looking
for ride recommendations.

I'm thinking a loop of between twelve and twenty-five
miles on a road bike. I prefer to avoid bike paths, but I
don't know what's available. Are there some park roads not
so heavily traveled in the morning? What kind of
topography am I in for?

I will be located near Puritas and W150th.

Thanks for the help, Nicholas

Nicholas wrote:
> Visiting Cleveland at the beginning of June, and I'm
> looking for ride recommendations.
>
> I'm thinking a loop of between twelve and twenty-five
> miles on a road bike. I prefer to avoid bike paths, but I
> don't know what's available. Are there some park roads not
> so heavily traveled in the morning? What kind of
> topography am I in for?
>
> I will be located near Puritas and W150th.

There's a Topic group called CrankMail that's based in
Cleveland. You'll be inundated with maps, cue sheets,
ride invites, and more! HTH --Karen M.

Karen M. writes:

> There's a Topic group called CrankMail that's based in
> Cleveland. You'll be inundated with maps, cue sheets,
> ride invites, and more!

Crankmail.com is exactly what I was looking for, to figure
out where to ride.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction,
Nicholas Grieco