Bicycling Magazine features Bents?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Derek, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. Derek

    Derek Guest

    Whats up with this? The latest issue has an article on bents. I thought this was verbotten? They
    should make up thier mind. . . . . .

    Cheers, Derek

    Tags:

  2. Martinp

    Martinp New Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2002
    At the risk of making my tarnished name even blacker, what is/are "bents"?

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    "recumBENTs"

    "Martinp" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Derek wrote:
    > > Whats up with this? The latest issue has an article on bents. I
    thought
    > > this was verbotten? They should make up thier mind. . . . . . Cheers, Derek
    >

    > At the risk of making my tarnished name even blacker, what is/are "bents"?

  4. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    > Whats up with this? The latest issue has an article on bents. I thought this was verbotten? They
    > should make up thier mind. . . . . .

    I have the latest issue but cannot find the article. What page?

    Derek (the other one)

  5. Martinp <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > At the risk of making my tarnished name even blacker, what is/are "bents"?

    You are kidding, right?

    bent = recumbent, as in recumbent bicycle. If you don't know what that is, just do a Google search
    and educate yourself.