Bicycling Magazine features Bents?

Derek

Guest
Whats up with this? The latest issue has an article on bents. I thought this was verbotten? They
should make up thier mind. . . . . .

Cheers, Derek

Originally posted by Derek
Whats up with this? The latest issue has an article on bents. I thought this was verbotten? They
should make up thier mind. . . . . .

Cheers, Derek

At the risk of making my tarnished name even blacker, what is/are "bents"?

"recumBENTs"

"Martinp" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Derek wrote:
> > Whats up with this? The latest issue has an article on bents. I
thought
> > this was verbotten? They should make up thier mind. . . . . . Cheers, Derek
>

> At the risk of making my tarnished name even blacker, what is/are "bents"?

> Whats up with this? The latest issue has an article on bents. I thought this was verbotten? They
> should make up thier mind. . . . . .

I have the latest issue but cannot find the article. What page?

Derek (the other one)

Martinp <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> At the risk of making my tarnished name even blacker, what is/are "bents"?

You are kidding, right?

bent = recumbent, as in recumbent bicycle. If you don't know what that is, just do a Google search
and educate yourself.