Bicycling/Mountain Bike Magazine

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Lr, Feb 20, 2003.

  1. Lr

    Lr Guest

    What's the deal with Mountain Bike Magazine now being a part of the Bicycling subscription?

    Was Rodale Press losing money on it so that they scaled back on it?

    Any way, no real loss as the Editor, Zapata Espinoza, was a turkey as was his column.

    Tags:

  2. Smokey

    Smokey Guest

    "LR" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > What's the deal with Mountain Bike Magazine now being a part of the Bicycling subscription?
    >
    > Was Rodale Press losing money on it so that they scaled back on it?
    >
    > Any way, no real loss as the Editor, Zapata Espinoza, was a turkey as was his column.

    i'm a subscriber to both, and mountain bike and bicycling are shipped in the same wrapper to my
    house. by the way, zap now has columns in both magazines. smokey