Bicycling Shoe Mileage

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Kevin G., Sep 3, 2003.

  1. Kevin G.

    Kevin G. Guest

    Does anybody have a rule of thumb for shoe mileage? The bottoms of my feet are becoming sore after
    70 miles and I'm wondering if some sort of insert would help or maybe I should just buys some new
    shoes. I've got about13,000 on the current pair. Thanks.

    Kevin g

    www.kevinandtammy.net

    Tags:

  2. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    On 3 Sep 2003 04:59:59 -0700, [email protected] (Kevin G.) wrote:

    >I'm wondering if some sort of insert would help or maybe I should just buys some new shoes.<
    >
    >Kevin g
    >
    >www.kevinandtammy.net

    I've worn Shimano SPD touring shoes for years but have always put in Spenco insoles. Without them,
    the shoes are too uncomfortable.

    Brad M