Bicycling?

Bosaci

Guest
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best cyclist is an
American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the
US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

In article <uK6fa.182830$F1.8355@sccrnsc04>, bosaci wrote:

> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best cyclist is an
> American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the
> US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

<rant> Fsck!!

Will people stop posting this I've seen it in every group I read over the past two or three
days!!! </rant>

--
| Joel Mayes | Linux and OpenBSD | /"\ ASCII ribbon | Accordionist | | \ / campaign against |
| Musician | My PC, My Rules | X HTML mail and | Music Teacher | | / \ postings |

"bosaci" <[email protected]> writes:

> "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best cyclist is an
> American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the
> US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

Man, it really sucks when bigots who can think only in ignorant stereotypes get confused when the
reality fails to conform.

Ryan

"Ryan Yeske" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "bosaci" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best cyclist is an
> > American, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing
> > the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"
>
> Man, it really sucks when bigots who can think only in ignorant stereotypes get confused when the
> reality fails to conform.

Oh, I forgot one:

"Idiots named Yeske post to this newsgroup" <G>

Ryan Yeske, now that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one!

> Ryan

somebody-<< Man, it really sucks when bigots who can think only in ignorant stereotypes get confused
when the reality fails to conform.

Some of us sure have lost our sense of humor-I thought it was kinda witty-