Bicyclists' Wiener

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by TheCycleKing, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. TheCycleKing

    TheCycleKing Guest

    Just kidding. Made you look!

    Tags:

  2. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (TheCycleKing) writes:
    > Just kidding. Made you look!

    I just had a couple of hot dogs for lunch, with hot
    mustard & cold sauerkraut.

    My compliments for correctly spelling 'wiener' --
    'i' before 'e', as in 'Vienna'.

    cheers,
    Tom