Bidet

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Doug Goncz, May 22, 2003.

  1. Doug Goncz

    Doug Goncz Guest

    Here's a link for that recent thread on saddle irritation, and the notion that cleanliness might
    alleviate it. It's a bidet site, referring on the home page to porcelain manufacturers. This page
    explains what a bidet is.

    http://aim.aol.com/redirects/inclient/register.adp?distID=210

    I dunno why that has a redirect or an ID. I got it from google.

    Yours,

    Doug Goncz, Replikon Research, Seven Corners, VA http://users.aol.com/DGoncz If a computer won't do
    what needs to be done, lie to it. Don't try this trick on people.

    Tags:

  2. Amerigo

    Amerigo Guest

    " Doug Goncz " <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]...
    > Here's a link for that recent thread on saddle irritation, and the notion
    that
    > cleanliness might alleviate it. It's a bidet site, referring on the home
    page
    > to porcelain manufacturers. This page explains what a bidet is.
    >
    > http://aim.aol.com/redirects/inclient/register.adp?distID=210
    >
    > I dunno why that has a redirect or an ID. I got it from google.

    I didn't visit the site, but if it is made by sram, surely they used plastic, and this is not good
    because plastic doesn't resist to the dirt that comes out of the ass of stupid sram-supporters

  3. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    " Doug Goncz " <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Here's a link for that recent thread on saddle irritation, and the notion
    that
    > cleanliness might alleviate it. It's a bidet site, referring on the home
    page
    > to porcelain manufacturers. This page explains what a bidet is.
    >
    > http://aim.aol.com/redirects/inclient/register.adp?distID=210
    >
    > I dunno why that has a redirect or an ID. I got it from google.

    ROFL! If your bottom end is filthy enough to cause irritation, the bigger problem is going to be the
    cloud of flies hovering around your pants. :)

  4. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >ROFL! If your bottom end is filthy enough to cause irritation, the bigger problem is going to be
    >the cloud of flies hovering around your pants. :)

    My brother was touring a hi-tech house back in the early '70s with his engineering design class, and
    they wandered into the bathroom, complete with a bidet.

    "Is that to wash the baby in?" asked one of the female students.

    "No, it's to wash the baby OUT" answered the guide.