Bids invited for FIAC national championships

Les Earnest

Guest
The Federation of Independent Associations for Cycling (FIAC) invites
bids from race organizers who would like to host national championships
in 2007 for any of the following events:
Criterium
Cyclocross
Hill Climb
Individual Time Trial
Stage Race
Team Time Trial
Track Omnium
Track Six-Day

For information on racing classes, fees and awards, see the application
form at http://fiac.us/natzapp.htm.

-Les Earnest, FIAC executive director

In article <[email protected]>,
Les Earnest <[email protected]> wrote:

> The Federation of Independent Associations for Cycling (FIAC) invites
> bids from race organizers who would like to host national championships
> in 2007 for any of the following events:
> Criterium
> Cyclocross
> Hill Climb
> Individual Time Trial
> Stage Race
> Team Time Trial
> Track Omnium
> Track Six-Day
>
> For information on racing classes, fees and awards, see the application
> form at http://fiac.us/natzapp.htm.
>
> -Les Earnest, FIAC executive director

FIAC national championship? Les, I know what you're trying to do here,
but it sounds like you're organizing the Inter-gender Wrestling
Championships.

http://andykaufman.jvlnet.com/champ.htm

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Les Earnest <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>The Federation of Independent Associations for Cycling (FIAC) invites
>>bids from race organizers who would like to host national championships
>>in 2007 for any of the following events:
>>Criterium
>>Cyclocross
>>Hill Climb
>>Individual Time Trial
>>Stage Race
>>Team Time Trial
>>Track Omnium
>>Track Six-Day
>>
>>For information on racing classes, fees and awards, see the application
>>form at http://fiac.us/natzapp.htm.
>>
>> -Les Earnest, FIAC executive director

> FIAC national championship? Les, I know what you're trying to do here,
> but it sounds like you're organizing the Inter-gender Wrestling
> Championships.
>
> http://andykaufman.jvlnet.com/champ.htm

Bizarre response. Try again, but this time without LSD.

Thanks,

Magilla

In article <[email protected]>,
MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Les Earnest <[email protected]> wrote:
> >

> >>The Federation of Independent Associations for Cycling (FIAC) invites
> >>bids from race organizers who would like to host national championships
> >>in 2007 for any of the following events:
> >>Criterium
> >>Cyclocross
> >>Hill Climb
> >>Individual Time Trial
> >>Stage Race
> >>Team Time Trial
> >>Track Omnium
> >>Track Six-Day
> >>
> >>For information on racing classes, fees and awards, see the application
> >>form at http://fiac.us/natzapp.htm.
> >>
> >> -Les Earnest, FIAC executive director

> > FIAC national championship? Les, I know what you're trying to do here,
> > but it sounds like you're organizing the Inter-gender Wrestling
> > Championships.
> >
> > http://andykaufman.jvlnet.com/champ.htm
> >

> Bizarre response. Try again, but this time without LSD.

two championships of similar presite and importance.