BIG!! 20% OFF and 99 CENTS Performance Bike coupon code!!

Hmm, it's only 8:30 Pacific Time, 11:30 Eastern, the Performance site still shows boldly the 20% Off Banner good throughout the day, yet my $200+ ORDER won't accept the coupon!!!!!!! :mad:

Now, I have been on hold with them burning my cell phone minutes!!! :mad:

ARGH!!!

I just had the same thing happen on a $102 order . . . If I can't save the $20, I'll save my money and wait for the NEXT sale (which is inevitable this time of year) to come around.

wassssup said:
Try grabbing the code from here...

Get your ENTIRE order $75 or more shipped for only 99 cents and combine that with the 20% off $100 coupon for an AMAZING SAVINGS at performance bike!!

CLICK HERE TO GET THE LATEST PERFORMANCE BIKE COUPON CODE
That's what both of us were already using. Both codes were noted on their website, but after inputting the $.99 shipping code, it would reject the 20% off code as having been expired - even though it was still showing at the top of that very page . . . I tried at 10:30pm PST on Wednesday night and it wouldn't work. I called them yesterday (Thursday) and explained what happened and they credited both the $.99 shipping and 20% right there on the phone.

Very classy!

Heh...had the same thing happen to me today, and it wouldn't let me redeem my available Team points. I called them and did the order over the phone and got everything! I had a big item that I was waiting to buy too so I definitely felt the 20% swing and the .99 shipping. SWEET!

Thanks for the heads up! :)

I just tried the codes. I believe they fixed the problem. I used the ones from the link and it worked. Sounds like it was a website issue and not an expiration issue.