Big Bear: Rider dies during downhill practice

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, May 18, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  4. W K

    W K Guest

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "W K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Not good...not good at all !!!
    > > >
    > > > http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/3931.0.html
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker
    > > >

    > > Man! Definitely not. Very sad to hear but if I had my choice of how to
    > go,
    > > that'd be it.
    >
    > Hmmm. I know of someone who died after drinking too much on their 100th birthday party.

    Ok, that'd be a close second.

    Mike - ain't in no hurry.

  6. Mr. E. Mann

    Mr. E. Mann Guest

    "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Not good...not good at all !!!
    >>
    >> http://www.velonews.com/race/mtn/articles/3931.0.html
    >
    > Jeez, all the ones who've died have been in Califreakinfornia! (Glad it wasn't QR-related,
    > at least.)
    >
    > Bill "very sad story; quite a shame" S.

    Wait! You mean Mountaibiking is dangerous??? That's like 3 people who have dies in the last 10
    years. That's it I'm selling my bike and buying a car. That should be safer.