Big Brother Begins Again

Carrera

Feb 2, 2004
For those of you who might not be aware, a new series of Big Brother has begun and all contestants have entered the Big Brother House.
Of the females, I thought Makosi Musambasi, the black cardiac nurse from Zimbabwe has a hot body but, on the negative side, she's a bit too aggressive personality wise and won't let others get a word in edgewise.
Mary O'Leary, 30, the psychic witch wearing cape and broomstick when she entered the studio seems to me to quite nice and mild, easy to get on with.
The others are:
Kemal Shahin, 19, a male belly dancer from Turkey, who entered in gold stilettos and a sari.
Anthony Hutton, 23, a dancer from Consett, County Durham
Samantha Heuston, a 23-year-old marketing student from Cheam, Surrey.Vanessa, a 19-year-old business studies student also from Surrey.
Roberto Conte, 32, a basketball player and a windsurfing professional.
Former Tory strategist Derek Laud, 40.
Lesley Sanderson, 19, a temp administrator from Huddersfield, who wore a nurse's outfit.
I was discussing the show with a girl in the bank today and it seems everyone has heard of the witch (who was booed when she entered in her cloak and cape and upset by the reaction she got).

Seems like you have a smaller group of more mature contestants mixed in with some others who are chaotic. Anyone who's been watching Big Brother will know that there's presently no means of sleeping in the house due to people talking and fooling around in the bedroom.
I noticed that the psychic witch sneaked out to try and sleep in the lounge but others slowly joined the new group and there was still talk going on around 5.00 a.m.
I think the Italian Roberto seems very easy to get on with and laid back but who is the guy from London who keeps effing and blinding every other word he says?
Apologies to the Americans who probably don't know what Big Brother is. It's a reality show we have over here where a group of people has to live together in a house but with cameras everywhere to monitor how they behave.

Here is the Big Brother Website for those who may be following:http://www.bigbrotherwebsite.net/

So far:
- Mary tells Big Brother that she wants to leave
- Housemates in the Living Room, play the Truth Game (with each housemate giving 3 stories, 1 is true - the other 2 are false). Makosi tells the others that she is still a virgin.
- Housemates play Spin the Bottle
- The housemates sort out sleeping arrangements

Tune in on Channel 4 from 9pm for the full show!

Carrera said:
So far:
- Mary tells Big Brother that she wants to leave
- Housemates in the Living Room, play the Truth Game (with each housemate giving 3 stories, 1 is true - the other 2 are false). Makosi tells the others that she is still a virgin.
- Housemates play Spin the Bottle
- The housemates sort out sleeping arrangements
please kill me...

jhuskey said:
Wait your turn.Me first.
i have two blunt rusty spoons, i would appreciate it if you could gouge out my eyes from their sockets with them and stick two knitting needles into my eardrums...that way i might miss part of the media circus that is Big Brother.

right after you of couse Mr Huskey...

wtf you doing watching such dross...

you could be getting in an extra hour's sleep...
you could be getting in an extra hour's cycling
you could be getting a bit of a life for an hour....

Just a thought...

MountainPro said:
please kill me...
Not so fast...They will also be cooking their meals on a webber gas grill located in the back yard of their modular home awaiting some terrible weather... :D

zapper said:
Not so fast...They will also be cooking their meals on a webber gas grill located in the back yard of their modular home awaiting some terrible weather... :D

Is that house on a concrete slab?

Rafiki said:
wtf you doing watching such dross...

you could be getting in an extra hour's sleep...
you could be getting in an extra hour's cycling
you could be getting a bit of a life for an hour....

Just a thought...

....and a good thought it is. Hey if I want to watch people *****ing at each other and knifing each other in the back, I can go to work!!

Mary O'Leary, 30, the psychic witch testified in the attic she believes she was abducted by aliens.
The other housemate Maxwell is now beginning to believe he's in the house with a bunch of nutters.
Seems to me like Roberto is the most down to earth housemate and actively into his sports training.
Makosi claims she's a virgin and was explaining her Christian beliefs.
Personally I'd like to see her get her kit off. :)

zapper said:
hey, youve seen the english verion of big brother!!!...terrible weather, modular home...spot on.
cant afford the webber though, not uless you take it out of the old fiat that drove them up to the house.

Carrera said:
Mary O'Leary, 30, the psychic witch testified in the attic she believes she was abducted by aliens.
The other housemate Maxwell is now beginning to believe he's in the house with a bunch of nutters.
Seems to me like Roberto is the most down to earth housemate and actively into his sports training.
Makosi claims she's a virgin and was explaining her Christian beliefs.
Personally I'd like to see her get her kit off. :)
i actually watched the first episode....right up till the italian bloke entered the house...then it was vomit city for me...what a feckin ***** boy (and i mean that in a bad way)...

i bet he'll have shagged at least half the cast (men and women), including davina by the time the progamme finishes...

MountainPro said:
...right after you of couse Mr Huskey...
Please hold my position in the queue. I'm just heading over to the "How would you kill yourself" Thread to see if I can pick up some tips on how to make it happen a little faster. Don't let anyone take my place...

I'm down here in Sicily and have logged on with my laptop :

Reading that BB stuff Carrera, makes me feel that I am not missing any worthwhile TV.
(I never watch BB anyhow).
I think BB is the most vaccuous, wasteful, navel gazing, tripe.
But it does have competition : Celebrity Love Island runs it pretty close from what I have seen.
Throw in the Crazy Frog getting to No 1, and popular culture in Britain/Ireland
has reached a nadir so low, that it cannot go any lower.

If you want an update on Sicily - read Xes thread.

Are you sure you're not confusing Roberto with the Turkish transsexual? I mean, to me, Roberto seems like a real hot-blooded Italian who can't wait to get as many girls into the sack as he can. Although, I doubt he'll get anywhere with Makosi as she's a Christian virgin (who still likes to flash her ass at the cameras and strut about half naked in the house).
Personally I think Roberto is a cool character and easy to get along with. The group members I believe I would get on with O.K. are probably The Witch, Science, Roberto, the attractive, dark haired girl whose name I don't recall but has a good figure and I think I'd have lustful ambitions with regard to Macosi while finding her a pain at the same time.
Maxwell is definitely irritating due to the constant effin this and effin that. Then you have the effeminate guy who works as a hair dresser who I think I'd avoid as he's a bit of a ****-stirrer and also like an old woman, gossiping about people behind their backs (depending on which clique he happens to be in at a given time).

MountainPro said:
i actually watched the first episode....right up till the italian bloke entered the house...then it was vomit city for me...what a feckin ***** boy (and i mean that in a bad way)...

i bet he'll have shagged at least half the cast (men and women), including davina by the time the progamme finishes...

Sicily? Don't mention the Athenian invasion around 400 B.C.
I also believed Big Brother was absolute nonsense till I found that there are people just like you, Mountain Pro and Fred C and even myself who enter the house. What you have is people from all walks of life, some very educated, sport-orientated and interesting characters e.t.c.
Now I'm kind of wondering how Mountain Pro would cope with the likes of the Witch and Macosi? My guess is Mountain Pro would seek to escape in the attic.
I would also love to see how Fred C would cope with the Witch, after she shared her belief she had once been abducted by aliens.
I bought a pocket TV the other day so I can follow the show on my bike. It takes batteries so I can tune in whenever I want, even as high up as Buxton.

limerickman said:
I'm down here in Sicily and have logged on with my laptop :

Reading that BB stuff Carrera, makes me feel that I am not missing any worthwhile TV.
(I never watch BB anyhow).
I think BB is the most vaccuous, wasteful, navel gazing, tripe.
But it does have competition : Celebrity Love Island runs it pretty close from what I have seen.
Throw in the Crazy Frog getting to No 1, and popular culture in Britain/Ireland
has reached a nadir so low, that it cannot go any lower.

If you want an update on Sicily - read Xes thread.

Seems like the people in the House are starting to get nasty and vindictive, especially the girls. Female jealousy has set in and, from what I saw last night, the other ladies hid Sam's makeup bag under her matress, so she went ballistic.
Craig also seems to me to be like an old woman, gossiping and back-stabbing as he moves from one faction to another. This is a very bad personality trait, in fact. Craig represents those people who will have a dig at person A to person B and then go back to person A and take a swipe at B.
At least with people like Roberto you get what you see on the surface and when they blow their top, they don't do it behind your back.
I really don't know how long I could endure having to suffer the constant wining of the immature Science and I have a friend who switches off the T.V. whenever Sciene appears on the screen as he says the guy drives him mad. :mad: