Big Brother

Carrera

Feb 2, 2004
On a less serious note, anybody been watching Big Brother?
If so, what can you say? I think Caprice is definitely a touch sexy and I certainly wouldn't say no to her if I got the chance. Petty she has this habit of chewing gum and ruminating.
Bridget Neilson has turned out to be quite a laugh and pretty laid back. She downed a large jug of beer in one gulp but seemed well and truly p****d after when she started getting down to music and dancing.
Bez clearly seems to have a few linguistic problems and I've never seen anyone shower and clean teeth like the other guy with the dark hair who seems to spend hours in the bathroom.
Top points go to the guy from the horse races who threw a tantrum over not having his coca cola and appeared totally sexist and rude. He offended everyone by his blunt outspokeness.
So, who's watching?

I miss John McCrirrick - he said what he thought and shot from the hip.

Brigitte Nielsen has been a revelation - she's very down to earth.
I think Lisa and Caprice want to win it - but neither will.
Bez, I feel sorry for him - he has got difficulties I think trying to keep it together.

The young lad and Jeremy are the jokers in the pack.

Mother Stallone and McCrirrick went at it hammer and tongs.
He put Mother Stallone in her place - although I liked Mother Stallone.

I miss McCrirrick.

I saw a lot of McCrrick dozing in bed and he seemed a bit of an outcast after being so rude to Caprice and the others.
Brigitte seems like the kind of lady I'd get on well with. I'm a Cancer so I'm fairly mild-natured and a touch sensitive so I feel more relaxed with people like Brigitte who are non-aggressive and communicative as she seems to be. It was a real laugh to see her funking on down to music and not giving a hoot what anyone though. I also very much like the fact she's organised and clean and seems to manage to get the guys to do some housework and not leave such a mess.
Bez has grown on me a little. I thought it was so funny when he climbed over the wall yesterday and everyone got out of bed when the loudspeaker called him down.
Caprice, well I'd be trying to chat her up or offering her a massage as she's definitely cute. I like spoiled women (as she seems to be) but it was good to see her letting her hair down and dancing.
I think McCrrick might have offended me a bit. Unlike Brigitte, he's aggressive and quite rude - something I can laugh at when others have to put up with it, but not when it's me who suffers.
I once had a very similar situation to Big Brother when I stayed with students in a hotel for 3 months in Russia. There were some Americans with us and I recall more guys than girls. After 2 months, I'm not kidding, the girls started getting fruity without their boyfriends. I had girls coming into my room and asking for massage or hopping into my bed. Then we all started to fall out and form factions e.t.c. I really know how the group will be feeling.

limerickman said:
I miss John McCrirrick - he said what he thought and shot from the hip.

Brigitte Nielsen has been a revelation - she's very down to earth.
I think Lisa and Caprice want to win it - but neither will.
Bez, I feel sorry for him - he has got difficulties I think trying to keep it together.

The young lad and Jeremy are the jokers in the pack.

Mother Stallone and McCrirrick went at it hammer and tongs.
He put Mother Stallone in her place - although I liked Mother Stallone.

I miss McCrirrick.

Carrera said:
I saw a lot of McCrrick dozing in bed and he seemed a bit of an outcast after being so rude to Caprice and the others.
Brigitte seems like the kind of lady I'd get on well with. I'm a Cancer so I'm fairly mild-natured and a touch sensitive so I feel more relaxed with people like Brigitte who are non-aggressive and communicative as she seems to be. It was a real laugh to see her funking on down to music and not giving a hoot what anyone though. I also very much like the fact she's organised and clean and seems to manage to get the guys to do some housework and not leave such a mess.
Bez has grown on me a little. I thought it was so funny when he climbed over the wall yesterday and everyone got out of bed when the loudspeaker called him down.
Caprice, well I'd be trying to chat her up or offering her a massage as she's definitely cute. I like spoiled women (as she seems to be) but it was good to see her letting her hair down and dancing.
I think McCrrick might have offended me a bit. Unlike Brigitte, he's aggressive and quite rude - something I can laugh at when others have to put up with it, but not when it's me who suffers.
I once had a very similar situation to Big Brother when I stayed with students in a hotel for 3 months in Russia. There were some Americans with us and I recall more guys than girls. After 2 months, I'm not kidding, the girls started getting fruity without their boyfriends. I had girls coming into my room and asking for massage or hopping into my bed. Then we all started to fall out and form factions e.t.c. I really know how the group will be feeling.

Mc is offensive because he shoots from the hip.
I'd take that in to account with him, and just let it be.
Brigitte has impressed me - especially with Mother Stallone coming in.
That can't have been easy.

U like Caprice ? Yeah, I can see how she would be considered attractive, i think she's a bit pushy to be honest.
Nice looking though.

I would have liked to have seen Germaine stay - she'd have gotten some fights going.
Poor old Bez though - his eyes look very strange.
I think he might well have a problem - with E.

I don't normally watch that show but this year has been rivetting stuff.
Imagine doing a Big Brother with the characters that are on this Forum !
Wow, there'd be murder everywhere.

I think the BB format is very tough - it must be difficult to fill all that time.
No newspaper/radio/TV : very tough going.

Sparks fly at times due to chemistry. I got hitched with a girl from the U.S. when the rest of the group kept picking on her. There was a shot of anti Americanism behind group behaviour but a lot of it was female jealousy over the guys (there were so few of us men available). Still, I usually take people on face value be they American, Middle Eastern or whatever. If the people in question are mild and respectful they tend to become friends but those people who are bossy and rude rub me up the wrong way. Maybe it's to do with starsigns.
Knowing me I'd probably cling to Brigitte a lot in a non sexual way for support through the experience while Caprice would just get my libido going.

limerickman said:
Mc is offensive because he shoots from the hip.
I'd take that in to account with him, and just let it be.
Brigitte has impressed me - especially with Mother Stallone coming in.
That can't have been easy.

U like Caprice ? Yeah, I can see how she would be considered attractive, i think she's a bit pushy to be honest.
Nice looking though.

I would have liked to have seen Germaine stay - she'd have gotten some fights going.
Poor old Bez though - his eyes look very strange.
I think he might well have a problem - with E.

I don't normally watch that show but this year has been rivetting stuff.
Imagine doing a Big Brother with the characters that are on this Forum !
Wow, there'd be murder everywhere.

I think the BB format is very tough - it must be difficult to fill all that time.
No newspaper/radio/TV : very tough going.

Carrera said:
Sparks fly at times due to chemistry. I got hitched with a girl from the U.S. when the rest of the group kept picking on her. There was a shot of anti Americanism behind group behaviour but a lot of it was female jealousy over the guys (there were so few of us men available). Still, I usually take people on face value be they American, Middle Eastern or whatever. If the people in question are mild and respectful they tend to become friends but those people who are bossy and rude rub me up the wrong way. Maybe it's to do with starsigns.
Knowing me I'd probably cling to Brigitte a lot in a non sexual way for support through the experience while Caprice would just get my libido going.

I try to take people at face value, give them a chance etc.

You'd like to give Caprice a massage ?
Don't think you'll get too many people differing with you there, Carerra !
Yeah, the more I watch Brigitte the more impressed I am by her.
She's calm and content.

Mc was giving out that Caprice is only interested in selling her underwear brand - he calls her The Cash Register !

Funny how women react though.
They're very territorial when it comes to sharing places.
Just recalling my own days in college and we shared a house with three girls.
Three guys, three girls.
They tended to become territorial - two of them were fighting over one of the
housemates (not me) and, where before they were the best of friends, they ended up fighting each other.
The girl who lost out ended up moving out 'cause she couldn't stand the sight of the other one with the guy, in question.

I watched half of the first episode where they were introduced because i have a 13 year old daughter who is addicted to these kind of programmes. She has a TV in her room so i dont need to watch it.

I cant see what all the fuss is about personally.

I was a bit shocked when Bridit Nelison walked in though. That was the last person i expected to see in there...:D

Never knew Brigitte speaks several languages and even did some Latin. She comes across as having a high IQ but also really mild.
Bez has grown on me a lot - a really nice guy when he opens up.
One of the other residents has been caught out relieving his frustrations under the blankets. This led Brigitte to suggest the best option for the guys would be to remove their microphones and visit the bathroom. I'll bet the poor guy who got caught out had probably been driven to distraction by Caprice in her skimpy bikini. But what huge embarrassment to be caught out!
Brigitte didn't want to open up about Stallone but stated he's intelligent and nothing like Jackie at all.

MountainPro said:
I watched half of the first episode where they were introduced because i have a 13 year old daughter who is addicted to these kind of programmes. She has a TV in her room so i dont need to watch it.

I cant see what all the fuss is about personally.

I was a bit shocked when Bridit Nelison walked in though. That was the last person i expected to see in there...:D

Carrera said:
Never knew Brigitte speaks several languages and even did some Latin. She comes across as having a high IQ but also really mild.
Bez has grown on me a lot - a really nice guy when he opens up.
One of the other residents has been caught out relieving his frustrations under the blankets. This led Brigitte to suggest the best option for the guys would be to remove their microphones and visit the bathroom. I'll bet the poor guy who got caught out had probably been driven to distraction by Caprice in her skimpy bikini. But what huge embarrassment to be caught out!
Brigitte didn't want to open up about Stallone but stated he's intelligent and nothing like Jackie at all.

I was happy for Bez - strikes me as a chap who's a good bloke and has had some problems.
I hope he's sensible with the 50k that he won.

I was impressed with Brigitte - she seems very nice (in comparison to the media perception that I had of her).