BIG cycling shoes

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Luther Blissett, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. Does anybody know where/how I can get cycling shoes in large sizes? Is it at all possible? I am a
    USA size 16, UK 15 1/2. Please .. no jokes about seeing the clown that rides the bike at the circus.

    Cheers - LB

    Tags:

  2. Ideal

    Ideal Guest

    Pretty sure Duegi importers Advance Traders had some size 50, not sure how big that is but sound
    pretty big I'm sure they will be able to help you find if anybody bought them, also cycling shoes
    are normally sold in this Euro size unit rather than UK/US sizing. regards Steve www.idealcycles.com

    Luther Blissett wrote:

    > Does anybody know where/how I can get cycling shoes in large sizes? Is it at all possible? I
    > am a USA size 16, UK 15 1/2. Please .. no jokes about seeing the clown that rides the bike at
    > the circus.
    >
    > Cheers - LB

  3. "Luther Blissett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anybody know where/how I can get cycling shoes in large sizes? Is it at all possible? I am a
    > USA size 16, UK 15 1/2. Please .. no jokes about seeing the clown that rides the bike at the
    circus.

    One of the Australian cycling magazines carried a couple of articles about a Sydney firm who made
    excellent cycling shoes to measure. I think their main line was competitive ice skating boots. They
    may be worth contacting if you can't find what you want ready made. I think these are the people:
    Sabre Boots & Racing Equipment 14 Constitution Road RYDE NSW 2112
    (02) 9807 7993

    John Retchford