Big Disappointment: Polar S720i Heart Rate Monitor

R Brickston wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 02:05:17 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> M. Bakunin wrote:

>>> no. i'm through trying to inculcate some sense to this retard.
>>> i'll just ignore him, and save bandwith for everybody.
>>>

>> I kill filed him, but it was fun watching. There hasn't been enough bike
>> related stuff on here lately. With all the links posted though I did
>> find some interesting political sites.
>> I think I will go browse now and sign off for the night.
>> Bill Baka

> Billy, talk about stupid, you actually humored this jihadist.

I'm trying to stay out of this since it has gotten out of hand.
Bill (chillin') Baka

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:47:10 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:

>R Brickston wrote:

>>> I kill filed him, but it was fun watching. There hasn't been enough bike
>>> related stuff on here lately. With all the links posted though I did
>>> find some interesting political sites.
>>> I think I will go browse now and sign off for the night.
>>> Bill Baka

>> Billy, talk about stupid, you actually humored this jihadist.

>I'm trying to stay out of this since it has gotten out of hand.
>Bill (chillin') Baka

Gosh... thank you so much for the news alert, Billy. /Everyone/ was
wondering when you would chime in with your astute political
commentary.

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> hhs wrote:
>> "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > R Brickston wrote:

>> <snip>
>> .................................... they knock

>> > I strongly DISAPPROVE of the actions of September 11, 1973.
>> >

>> So now we wonder if you approve of the al Qaeda attack on the World Trade
>> Center on September 11, 2001 based on it was only the Arabs pushing back
>> at
>> us or some other leftist we deserved it kind of ****?

> I understand the motivation behind the attacks (if it was indeed al
> Qaeda or a similar organization), which is more than the people who
> claim to be fighting terrorism or the vast majority of the US public
> do.

Of course he does! He is an America hater as well as being a Bush hater. He
needs to get to the Champs Elysee as soon as possible so he can hate all
Americans and commiserate along with his soul mates, the g.d. freaking
French!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2 Sep 2006 11:36:16 -0700, "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>R Brickston wrote:

>>> So, you approve of the action on Sept. 11?

>>I greatly approve of the actions of September 11, 1906, when Mohandas
>>Gandhi first used his methodology of Satyagraha (non-violent protest).

> Gosh, if we had only used that methodology against the Japanese and
> ****** in WWII. Think of all the lives it would have saved.

Yes, Brickston, you are quite correct. What will work against a British
civilized race will not work against Nazi Germans and Japanese barbarians
who will of course delight in slaughtering all those who oppose them. Tom
Sherman is a far-left-wing-liberal-idiot-nut-and-screw-ball (all one word)
who does not have the first inkling of what makes human nature go around.

I have been battling with him for years on ARBR and he is adumbrate in his
obstinacy to reason and intelligence. He simply does not know how to read
history. I attribute this to his civil engineering degree where everything
reduces to 2 + 2 = 4. Unfortunately for him, human nature is infinitely more
complex than that and he does not understand the nature of evil in men. That
is why he is so dangerous, as are all liberals. Only we conservatives
understand that men can be evil through and through.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2 Sep 2006 14:27:13 -0700, "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>R Brickston wrote:

>>> Well, if you said, "I greatly approve of the actions of September 11,
>>> 2005, when we threw a birthday party for my (plug in favorite
>>> relative)," that is obviously not related and no meaning applicable to
>>> the present conversation. However, your Ghandi comment is the real
>>> example of a poor debating tactic, as is your attempt to deny what you
>>> were inferring.

> You're just arguing twisted logic to make a point that is meaningless.
> We're discussing a violent act, you bring up a famously non-violent
> occurance and then claim it was erronneous to think that you were
> applying it to the immediate discussion.
>
>>There are many events that have happened on September 11, and to assume
>>one is of such greater importance than the others that it is assumed to
>>be the event referred to is jingoistic arrogance - there is my implied
>>point.

> Jingoism? Are you capable of following a simple topic of discussion?
> What do you think this statement is referring to:
>
> "they knock down 2 towers and 3000+ people."
>
> What an asshole.

Yes, Brickston, now you know what I have been putting up with for years on
ARBR with Mr. Tom Sherman. He is the penultimate liberal idiot. I atttibute
this to his hatred of America and Western Civilization generally. I used to
advise him to go the streets of Paris for his aperitif, but now I thinking
the streets of Beirut would be even more appropriate. Hells Bells, he might
even like the streets of Teheran, where he could become a proper subject for
the mullahs. However, he needs to stay out of Israel as he would quickly be
murdered there.

I have never figured out for sure if Mr. Tom Sherman is an anti-Semite or
not, but he is surely very close to being one.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> R. Brickston is attempting to imply that I said something that I did
>> not,

> what did you expect from a fascist?
> disinformation, distortion, fabrication, lies, misquotes, etc... etc...
> next step will be the supreme insult: he'll call you a terrorist.
> the dimwit is slightly on the right of genghis khan.

Ghenghis Khan was a great warrior who slaughtered all the peoples of the
Middle East. That is what is needed once again today.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> "Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> R. Brickston is attempting to imply that I said something that I did
>>> not,

>> what did you expect from a fascist?
>> disinformation, distortion, fabrication, lies, misquotes, etc... etc...
>> next step will be the supreme insult: he'll call you a terrorist.
>> the dimwit is slightly on the right of genghis khan.

> Ghenghis Khan was a great warrior who slaughtered all the peoples of the
> Middle East. That is what is needed once again today.

Nah,
Just send them food that neutralizes their ability to reproduce and the
problem will be solved in about 30 years. Same for all the Chinese,
Indians, Mexicans, Africans, and welfare cases that are clogging up the
planet. Hmmm, Christian fanatics too, especially the "Born again"
variety. We don't need to kill anyone, just prevent more from being
born. Humane, no killing and no idiots having 10 kids they can't feed.
That's the best middle of the road compromise.
Like I said, I am neither a Democrat or a Republican, I just vote for
the "LEAST STUPID".
Chew on that solution.
Bill Baka

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> R Brickston <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:
>
>> 1. Any person who doesn't agree fully and totally with thne bizarre
>> viewpoint of The Islamic UseNet Terrorist, known as M. Bakunin.

> brickston, before qualifying someone, try to understand what he/she is
> saying.
> you are a typical brain washed republican, repeating ad nauseam what
> you're told. the problem with that is that you are all using the same
> words, adjectives and so on. even the word terrorist is abused by
> assholes like you. is it supposed to scare me? being insulted by a
> brickston? you are just like the nazis from the 30s: insult people,
> reject everything you can't understand (=90%), be xenophobic, be a good
> little fascist (easy when you send other people to war), and believe
> your little empire will last for ever. even reason seems a bizarre
> viewpoint for people like you: how dare we use our brains, instead of
> repeating the official propaganda.
> you are pitiful.

The only pitiful character here is Bakunin who has never learned what
capital letters are for. He is such a slob that I hardly know where to
begin. But no ... I shall not begin at all. He is clearly beyond the pale, a
truly noxious scoundrel and scum bag. Screw him all the way to Hell and
back!

I have never understood why assholes like Bakunin think that fascists are
the worst assholes to ever come down the pike. I urge him to look in a
mirror at his own despicable self. There have never been any worst assholes
in the history of the world than anarchists like him. He is beneath
contempt.

> [...]

>>> weapons within the next five years. We also should remember that we
>>> have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development
>>> of weapons of mass destruction."
>>>

>>> Joe Biden > August 4, 2002
>>> "[H]e does have the capacity, as all terrorist-related operations do,
>>> of smuggling stuff into the United States and doing something
>>> terrible. That is true. But there's been no connection, hard
>>> connection made yet between he and al-Qaida or his willingness or
>>> effort to do that thus far. Doesn't mean he won't. This is a bad guy."
>>>

>>> **** Durbin > September 30, 1999
>>> "One of the most compelling threats we in this country face today is
>>> the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. Threat assessments
>>> regularly warn us of the possibility that North Korea, Iran, Iraq, or
>>> some other nation may acquire or develop nuclear weapons."
>>>

>>> Bill Nelson > August 25, 2002
>>> "[M]y own personal view is, I think Saddam has chemical and biological
>>> weapons, and I expect that he is trying to develop a nuclear weapon.
>>> So at some point, we might have to act precipitously."
>>>
>>> Nancy Pelosi > October 10, 2002
>>> "Yes, he has chemical weapons. Yes, he has biological weapons. He is
>>> trying to get nuclear weapons."
>>>
>>> Bill Clinton > February 17, 1998
>>> "We have to defend our future from these predators of the 21st
>>> Century.... They will be all the more lethal if we allow them to build
>>> arsenals of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles
>>> to deliver them. We simply cannot allow that to happen. There is no
>>> more clear example of this threat than Saddam Hussein."
>>>

>>> Johnny Edwards > February 6, 2003
>>> "The question is whether we're going to allow this man who's been
>>> developing weapons of mass destruction continue to develop weapons of
>>> mass destruction, get nuclear capability and get to the place where --
>>> if we're going to stop him if he invades a country around him -- it'll
>>> cost millions of lives as opposed to thousands of lives."
>>>

>>> Al Gore > September 23, 2002
>>> "We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical
>>> weapons throughout his country."
>>>
>>> John Kerry > February 23, 1998
>>> "Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear
>>> that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity
>>> and secrecy, to continue to do so. That is a threat to the stability
>>> of the Middle East. It is a threat with respect to the potential of
>>> terrorist activities on a global basis. It is a threat even to regions
>>> near but not exactly in the Middle East."

>>Oh, come on. It's obvious that George W. Bush /influenced/ all those
>>people
>>to say those things -- even the ones that were two-plus years before he
>>became President. Get real, man.
>>

> That's more than the response you'd get from a liberal, they just
> ignore it and go on to their next "fair and balanced" viewpoint.

Brickston, you are a near genius for sure and much more energetic than I can
ever hope to be. Do not be so hard on poor Bill Baka. He is an artist and we
need those types too.

Sornson fancies himself as a gadfly and is hardly ever to be taken
seriously. He is innocuous, unlike some others. I reserve my ammunition for
those who truly pose a threat to Western Civilization.

Mr. Tom Sherman of ARBR is so wrongheaded that it is positively scary. I was
like him in my long lost youth, but now I know better. If there are too many
who think like Tom Sherman, then we are destroyed.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <_VHKg.15125$%[email protected]>,
> Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Apparently it never made the American news

> like so many things. between the media self-imposed censorship, the one
> imposed by the government and the lack of interest by the populace, one
> seeking information will find more propaganda than information.
> now, if morons (like dolan and brickston)

The only moron on these newsgroups is Bakunin. He proves that every time he
posts his numskull messages.

could read anything else than
> american, they may get educated by reading the foreign press websites. i
> guess if they were interested they could read it anyway on the websites
> written in english. but that would mean they have a real interest in
> finding out what is really going in the world.

Yes, you especially need to read those Arab press websites. There you will
get the real skinny on what is happening in the world.

I would like to know what makes Bakunin the foremost idiot on these cycling
newsgroups,. I think it all springs from his anarchist ideology. What do you
think? Anarchism - anyone?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 00:23:52 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>R Brickston wrote:

>>> What was it you wrote a day or two ago? That you killfiled me and you
>>> "really mean it this time." Doofus cubed.

>>You are kill filed but it works different in Thunderbird than any other
>>software. It marks you as read and I have the option of dropping out and
>>it eliminates you. Sometimes I just read some of your posts to see how
>>lame they are and reply. To your honor, I un-kill-filed Dolan because I
>>found him 'LESS' offensive than you.

There is no point in kill filling the Great Ed Dolan because he will always
post messages that others will respond to despite their best resolve not to.
Get with the program and enjoy! I only aim to please after all.

I am far ranging in my messages and you never know what I will pontificate
on. Bill Baka and I are a lot alike that way. I am the utimalte Usenet
warrior and you kill file me at your peril. I have ways of getting to you
whether you are reading me or not.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 00:23:52 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>R Brickston wrote:

>>> What was it you wrote a day or two ago? That you killfiled me and you
>>> "really mean it this time." Doofus cubed.

>>You are kill filed but it works different in Thunderbird than any other
>>software. It marks you as read and I have the option of dropping out and
>>it eliminates you. Sometimes I just read some of your posts to see how
>>lame they are and reply. To your honor, I un-kill-filed Dolan because I
>>found him 'LESS' offensive than you.

There is no point in kill filling the Great Ed Dolan because he will always
post messages that others will respond to despite their best resolve not to.
Get with the program and enjoy! I only aim to please after all.

I am far ranging in my messages and you never know what I will pontificate
on. Bill Baka and I are a lot alike that way. I am the utimalte Usenet
warrior and you kill file me at your peril. I have ways of getting to you
whether you are reading me or not.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Padre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>> Or course if some terrorists flew a plane into the Eiffel tower that
>> might get their attention.

> Americans often seem to be ignorant of the fact that acts of terrorism
> aren't new to the European countries. Germany had Rote Armee, Italy had
> the Brigade Rossi (or whatever), France had Algerian separatists,
> Moroccan dittos and other disgruntles groups, for instance, in the
> mid-80's there was a period of bombing in Paris. UK had the Irish,
> Spain had the basque separatists and so on.
>
> Basically we've handled terrorism in Europe for decades, and although
> terrorists have had our attention, we have tried to shift attention
> back to what matters: keeping our societies so that they do not breed
> terrorism.

Padre, you are an idiot, as are all Europeans. Clinton tired to handle the
problem of Muslim terrorism as a criminal matter and that failed utterly.
The fact is that we (the West) are at war with Islam and there is no way to
handle them except to go for their jugular.

Let me ask you a question Padre. Would you be willing to die (blow yourself
up as a suicide bomber in order to advance a cause)? Of course not, but that
is exactly what the Muslim extremists are more than willing to do.

The only resource the West has is to track them down and kill them. I can't
tell you how much I believe in preemptive wars like the Iraq War in order to
prevent the ultimate catastrophe - a nuclear war. Bush is the world's
greatest and only world leader at the present moment in the war against the
Islamists. God Bless President Bush!

The Brits need to get their heads screwed on straight with regard to what is
at stake. Tony Blair has been right on so far, but I know that most Brits
are basically cowards and appeasers just like the g.d. French

We Americans are the only ones who stand in the way of total world chaos.
The cravenness of the rest of the world is beyond my comprehension. Maybe
Mr. Sherman of ARBR, a notorious left wing liberal kook, could explain it
to me.

I would like to see an American Pax imposed on the world by force of arms if
necessary. Frankly, I do not trust the Erupeans anymore be to our allies. We
Americans are like the Roman Empire of old. I would nuke anyone who got in
our way of imposing world order.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Padre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>> That's a crock, appeasement is your defense.

> Not really. It's not as if the justice system of any European country
> has accepted any acts of terrorism, obviously the crimes have been
> investigated and culprits have been brought to justivce when found.
> However the political system and large parts of the population seems to
> have focused more on the causes of terrorism.
>
> Also this seems to have been succesful in that "local" terrorism seems
> to be dying out. What terrorism we have today seems to stem from the
> Middle East politics of the US.

Padre is insane of course. All it will take to convince him and others of
his ilk is a nuclear bomb going off and destroying a major European city.
But the Europeans have always been like this, appeasers and cowards to the
bitter end.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "n5hsr" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Even though my last name is of French origin, and I did take French in

> Who cares?
> No need to apologize. You're not what your ancestors were, lucky you,
> you're just an average american moron.

Just be thankful that you are not a total idiot like Bakunin. He is an
anarchist. Need I say more?

Hey Bakunin, you god damn freaking idiot, don't you know that 'American'
should be capitalized?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> If there are too many
> who think like Tom Sherman, then we are destroyed.

you don't need people like tom sherman. you're self-destructing.
you need help. time to ask a vet to put you out of your misery.

--
*** USA, THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED PLUTOCRACY ***

http://www.usenet.com

In article <[email protected]>,
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Bravo Brickston! I am beginning to like you more and more.

the beginning of a wonderful friendship. and who knows, love may be in
your future. as a matter of fact, you really match.

--
*** USA, THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED PLUTOCRACY ***

http://www.usenet.com

"M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I will never make any sense to you because you cannot read any better
>> than
>> you can write. I will began to pay some attention to you if and when you
>> write properly using capital letters where required and if and when you
>> explain your despicable anarchist user name.

> my poor retard, that's the best you can come up with?

You are the most wonderful fool-idiot that Usenet has yet come up with. Hang
in there as there are many other idiots on these cycling newsgroups who will
want to converse with you. But you are just too, too stupid for me.

Hey, Bakunin, take your anarchism and stuff it up your ass why don't you?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:GmGLg.15925$%[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> what did you expect from a fascist?
>>> disinformation, distortion, fabrication, lies, misquotes, etc... etc...
>>> next step will be the supreme insult: he'll call you a terrorist.
>>> the dimwit is slightly on the right of genghis khan.

>> Ghenghis Khan was a great warrior who slaughtered all the peoples of the
>> Middle East. That is what is needed once again today.

> Nah,
> Just send them food that neutralizes their ability to reproduce and the
> problem will be solved in about 30 years. Same for all the Chinese,
> Indians, Mexicans, Africans, and welfare cases that are clogging up the
> planet. Hmmm, Christian fanatics too, especially the "Born again" variety.
> We don't need to kill anyone, just prevent more from being born. Humane,
> no killing and no idiots having 10 kids they can't feed.
> That's the best middle of the road compromise.
> Like I said, I am neither a Democrat or a Republican, I just vote for the
> "LEAST STUPID".
> Chew on that solution.

Sounds good to me, but the average slob, of whatever nation or denomination,
is ruled by his sex hormones. The third world peoples are still having as
many children as they can. This means that eventually they will rule the
world as demography is destiny. We Whites, whether American or European, are
as doomed as the Dodo Bird. I myself have not procreated because I am
basically suicidal and despair of life. I just do not believe in life and
once I am dead the whole world can go to Hell. I would like to see the
planet Earth become like the planet Mars, devoid of life. Ah, the purity of
it all!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 18:46:21 -0500, "M. Bakunin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Bravo Brickston! I am beginning to like you more and more.

>the beginning of a wonderful friendship. and who knows, love may be in
>your future. as a matter of fact, you really match.

Oh, look... The Sheik Bakuni El Looney is reduced to the lame, as well
as failed, attempt at pulling out the "I'll suggest they're queer"
homosexual card. Do come back when you have some substantive argument
(which would be a first as well as an impossibility).