Big Disappointment: Polar S720i Heart Rate Monitor

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> I tolerate him, but if he ever said that **** to my face, well, different
>> story. I do not take insults to my face very well at all.

> Insult has mainly to do with intent. I do not detect any intent on the part
> of Brickston to insult you. Instead I detect nothing but I desire to poke
> fun at you. I may easily fall into that category myself. Stay tuned.

I spar with you for entertainment, but he raises my 'kill' alert.
Bill Baka

R Brickston wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:47:59 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> "Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:p[email protected]...
>>> [...]
>>> No, Brickston has a unique wit which I appreciate. I myself do not have any
>>> wit at all. All I can do is parody, the lowest form of humor. But more
>>> importantly, I detect good nature between the two of you. If you are not the
>>> best of friends, then you are the best of enemies. That is not a bad
>>> trade-off in the world of men.

>> I tolerate him, but if he ever said that **** to my face, well,
>> different story. I do not take insults to my face very well at all.
>> Bill Baka

> Given any remark I've posted, if said to your face, just what would
> you do, Billy boy?

You don't want to know. I still have a fight first, talk later attitude,
that has me on the watch list of the local P.D.'s.
Bill

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:03:09 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:

>R Brickston wrote:

>>> I tolerate him, but if he ever said that **** to my face, well,
>>> different story. I do not take insults to my face very well at all.
>>> Bill Baka

>> Given any remark I've posted, if said to your face, just what would
>> you do, Billy boy?
>>

>You don't want to know. I still have a fight first, talk later attitude,
>that has me on the watch list of the local P.D.'s.
>Bill

Oh, c'mon, Billy... quit being a blow hard and get to the point.
You're not some kind of bad ass brave boy internet poster that in
reality is nothing more than a closet pussified wimp that is too busy
jumping to the commands of the wife, are you?

Here's the scene: We're face to face and I have just replied to your
dumbass, long winded, rambling, Chapter 478 (Section G, Part 19) of
the Bill Baka Life Story, bs post... only in person. What's your next
move?

R Brickston wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:03:09 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> R Brickston wrote:

>>> Given any remark I've posted, if said to your face, just what would
>>> you do, Billy boy?
>>>

>> You don't want to know. I still have a fight first, talk later attitude,
>> that has me on the watch list of the local P.D.'s.
>> Bill

> Oh, c'mon, Billy... quit being a blow hard and get to the point.
> You're not some kind of bad ass brave boy internet poster that in
> reality is nothing more than a closet pussified wimp that is too busy
> jumping to the commands of the wife, are you?
>
> Here's the scene: We're face to face and I have just replied to your
> dumbass, long winded, rambling, Chapter 478 (Section G, Part 19) of
> the Bill Baka Life Story, bs post... only in person. What's your next
> move?

I'd probably end up in jail, again.
Eat ****.

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:01:14 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:

>R Brickston wrote:

>>> You don't want to know. I still have a fight first, talk later attitude,
>>> that has me on the watch list of the local P.D.'s.
>>> Bill

>> Oh, c'mon, Billy... quit being a blow hard and get to the point.
>> You're not some kind of bad ass brave boy internet poster that in
>> reality is nothing more than a closet pussified wimp that is too busy
>> jumping to the commands of the wife, are you?
>>
>> Here's the scene: We're face to face and I have just replied to your
>> dumbass, long winded, rambling, Chapter 478 (Section G, Part 19) of
>> the Bill Baka Life Story, bs post... only in person. What's your next
>> move?

>I'd probably end up in jail, again.
>Eat ****.

No, I think that's a prediction on the results of what your next move
might be. However, there are several ways one could "end up in jail."
Waht would your next move be? Why are you so evasive on a simple
question?

R Brickston wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:01:14 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> R Brickston wrote:

>>> Oh, c'mon, Billy... quit being a blow hard and get to the point.
>>> You're not some kind of bad ass brave boy internet poster that in
>>> reality is nothing more than a closet pussified wimp that is too busy
>>> jumping to the commands of the wife, are you?
>>>
>>> Here's the scene: We're face to face and I have just replied to your
>>> dumbass, long winded, rambling, Chapter 478 (Section G, Part 19) of
>>> the Bill Baka Life Story, bs post... only in person. What's your next
>>> move?

>> I'd probably end up in jail, again.
>> Eat ****.

> No, I think that's a prediction on the results of what your next move
> might be. However, there are several ways one could "end up in jail."
> Waht would your next move be? Why are you so evasive on a simple
> question?

Not worth my time.

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:47:39 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:

>R Brickston wrote:

>>> I'd probably end up in jail, again.
>>> Eat ****.

>> No, I think that's a prediction on the results of what your next move
>> might be. However, there are several ways one could "end up in jail."
>> Waht would your next move be? Why are you so evasive on a simple
>> question?

>Not worth my time.

Oh, now .....B...i...l...l...y, really. You seem to have p-l-e-n-t-y
of time to type *hundreds* of words per month about your illustrious
life history on Planet Baka (where geezers do 60 mph on 2% downhills),
but not enough time, (what would it take, 40 seconds?) to respond to a
simple little question.

These words/phrases come to mind: wimp, loser, 'fraidy-cat, chicken,
Moma's Boy, Wife Dominated, gutless, spineless, blow hard, windbag,
Mr. Hot Air, Radiator Squad Capt., etc.

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:03:09 GMT, Bill Baka wrote:

> You don't want to know. I still have a fight first, talk later attitude,
> that has me on the watch list of the local P.D.'s.

LOL. And your hands are registered lethal weapons, right?

Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:
> ...whereas I belong to a far older persuasison. I am a kindred spirit to the Spanish
> Inquisition....

I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition!

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is
suprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are
fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are
fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical
devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons....
Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll
come in again." - Cardinal Ximinez

di wrote:
> "Michael Warner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:03:09 GMT, Bill Baka wrote:
>>
>> LOL. And your hands are registered lethal weapons, right?
>>
>> --
>> Home page: http://members.westnet.com.au/mvw

> Only when typing messages

Not quite, I took a little of most martial arts but like college never
finished getting a black belt. It's just accumulated experience and fast
reflexes. I don't pick fights but won't back down either. The last time
I got into it was with a 22 year old drunk driver and I just fended him
off until the cops got there. No harm to me but he had a big bruise on
his forehead where I palm punched him to discourage him and knocked him
all the way across the street. He was too drunk to take the hint and
came back swinging so I just blocked for about 2 minutes until the whole
town's P.D. showed up. Being able to put somebody in the E.R, and
actually doing it make world of difference in not getting arrested for
assault, even if in self defense.
I spent the weekend in the felony ward in jail about 3 years ago for
assaulting an officer, verbally, and with that on my booking sheet got
treated like a king by the other 64 'room mates'. I only got in his face
but he did not take it gracefully and the charges were dropped. The
aversion to spending a weekend in an adult Kindergarten does not make me
want to repeat it. I do ride alone and will ride up to a group of Harley
riders and start BS'ing with them so it is good to have some skills just
in case.
I'll get mellow when I am about 80, maybe.
Bill Baka

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:03:02 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:

>di wrote:
>> "Michael Warner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:03:09 GMT, Bill Baka wrote:
>>>
>>> LOL. And your hands are registered lethal weapons, right?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Home page: http://members.westnet.com.au/mvw

>> Only when typing messages
>>

>Not quite, I took a little of most martial arts but like college never
>finished getting a black belt. It's just accumulated experience and fast
>reflexes. I don't pick fights but won't back down either. The last time
>I got into it was with a 22 year old drunk driver and I just fended him
>off until the cops got there. No harm to me but he had a big bruise on
>his forehead where I palm punched him to discourage him and knocked him
>all the way across the street. He was too drunk to take the hint and
>came back swinging so I just blocked for about 2 minutes until the whole
>town's P.D. showed up. Being able to put somebody in the E.R, and
>actually doing it make world of difference in not getting arrested for
>assault, even if in self defense.
>I spent the weekend in the felony ward in jail about 3 years ago for
>assaulting an officer, verbally, and with that on my booking sheet got
>treated like a king by the other 64 'room mates'. I only got in his face
>but he did not take it gracefully and the charges were dropped. The
>aversion to spending a weekend in an adult Kindergarten does not make me
>want to repeat it. I do ride alone and will ride up to a group of Harley
>riders and start BS'ing with them so it is good to have some skills just
>in case.
>I'll get mellow when I am about 80, maybe.
>Bill Baka

Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha......!!!!

Tell the truth (for once in your life), you complete blow hard -
windbag. And speaking of bags, you probably couldn't fight your way
out of one made of wet paper.

You fended of an intoxicated 22 year old punk? WoW, that *reeks* of
/danger/. You conversed with some Harley riders? BFD. Do you really
think they are going to waste time on a geezer punk like you?

"Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> Those who can't pay for it, should get it subsidized just like the school
>> kids get their K-12 education. The Massachusetts plan seems sensible to
>> me.

> The tax system needs to be overhauled so that people who load down the
> school system with 3 or more kids should lose tax deductions starting with
> the third kid. That way the people who cause school crowding will be the
> ones paying for it. Single people or those with no children are hot for
> other people's excess reproduction. It also seems to me that the
> government should pay for, if not mandate, 2 years of college and then
> take the top half and pay for a 4 year education. Take the top 25% of that
> group and put them through to a masters, then take the top 10% of that
> group and let them go to a doctorate. Reward for achievement. Simple
> enough, so why aren't we doing it?

I would reserve public (free, i.e., socialized) education (K-8 only) for the
poor and the trash who do not value education in the first place. It would
be a sort of baby sitting service and at least instruct in the 3 R's. After
Grade 8 education would be reserved for those who can pay for it out of
their own pockets. Frankly, we do not need to have everyone in society
educated, only a select few.

>> But overall, why should employers have to pay for their employees health
>> care?

> Hey grate one,
> Why should employers have to pay for their employees to come to work?

Employer paid health care is unfair to all those workers and nonworkers who
cannot get such plans. Try to get health insurance on your own and you
quickly discover you can't afford it. Health care for everyone is a
responsibility of the society at large, not employers.

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:46:32 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:

>I lived in Hollywood in 1969 and for a while in 1970 and a single male
>could not escape the girls and women on the prowl. I was once in 1970
>standing with my hands kind of clasped behind my back when suddenly I
>had a hand full of crotch. After a slight squeeze I turned expecting a
>girl I knew and found a great looking brunette who I never saw before.
>Since her intentions were obvious it only took about 30 seconds to head
>up to her room, and I never did get her name. Hollywood was like that in
>the 1969-1970 period. You should have gotten out of Minnesota those
>years. Two weeks earlier I had a gorgeous blond that just got into town
>and told me she needed a place to stay 'hint, hint' and I said she could
>crash at my place. Come 'sleep' time 'I thought' she got undressed and
>got under the covers with me and said "I have to pay you back.". There
>were no objections on my part. That was only 2 instances of many that
>year. It seemed more like the girls were tired of waiting for guys to
>hit on them so they reversed the tables. Damn fine year.
>If that is my personal Planet Baka it has been an interesting place to
>live.

>What fear? I know that is the end of the road and nobody cheats it. Why
>worry about the inevitable? I may kill myself by way of a heart attack
>from overdoing it someday or I may still be working out like
>Jack La Lanne is at 94. I hope to still be riding and doing my full out
>sprint style of running. I think most people do not lose the ability,
>they just stop doing it because it does not fit their view of what a
>person their age should be doing. I have 2 friends, one is 60 and 6'8"
>and has not run for over 20 years. The last time I had him running was
>on a 28-30 mile mountain hike/run to wear out my smart ass stepson. The
>other is only 53, a kid compared to me, and afraid to run because he
>might hurt himself if he fell. If you are as old as you think, both of
>these guys should be in retirement homes.
>

>You could start something with me about subatomic particle physics or
>astronomical anomalies.
>Bill Baka

Well, is he on acid or just smoked about a dozen bong hits of that
high test weed that is prevalent in California?

R Brickston wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:03:02 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >di wrote:
> >> "Michael Warner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Only when typing messages
> >>

> >Not quite, I took a little of most martial arts but like college never
> >finished getting a black belt. It's just accumulated experience and fast
> >reflexes. I don't pick fights but won't back down either. The last time
> >I got into it was with a 22 year old drunk driver and I just fended him
> >off until the cops got there. No harm to me but he had a big bruise on
> >his forehead where I palm punched him to discourage him and knocked him
> >all the way across the street. He was too drunk to take the hint and
> >came back swinging so I just blocked for about 2 minutes until the whole
> >town's P.D. showed up. Being able to put somebody in the E.R, and
> >actually doing it make world of difference in not getting arrested for
> >assault, even if in self defense.
> >I spent the weekend in the felony ward in jail about 3 years ago for
> >assaulting an officer, verbally, and with that on my booking sheet got
> >treated like a king by the other 64 'room mates'. I only got in his face
> >but he did not take it gracefully and the charges were dropped. The
> >aversion to spending a weekend in an adult Kindergarten does not make me
> >want to repeat it. I do ride alone and will ride up to a group of Harley
> >riders and start BS'ing with them so it is good to have some skills just
> >in case.
> >I'll get mellow when I am about 80, maybe.
> >Bill Baka

> Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha......!!!!
>
> Tell the truth (for once in your life), you complete blow hard -
> windbag. And speaking of bags, you probably couldn't fight your way
> out of one made of wet paper.
>
> You fended of an intoxicated 22 year old punk? WoW, that *reeks* of
> /danger/. You conversed with some Harley riders? BFD. Do you really
> think they are going to waste time on a geezer punk like you?

Considering that most Harley-Davidson riders are at least middle-class
and a large number middle aged, talking to them appears no more
dangerous than talking to a group of golfers.

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> Those who can't pay for it, should get it subsidized just like the school
> >> kids get their K-12 education. The Massachusetts plan seems sensible to
> >> me.

> > The tax system needs to be overhauled so that people who load down the
> > school system with 3 or more kids should lose tax deductions starting with
> > the third kid. That way the people who cause school crowding will be the
> > ones paying for it. Single people or those with no children are hot for
> > other people's excess reproduction. It also seems to me that the
> > government should pay for, if not mandate, 2 years of college and then
> > take the top half and pay for a 4 year education. Take the top 25% of that
> > group and put them through to a masters, then take the top 10% of that
> > group and let them go to a doctorate. Reward for achievement. Simple
> > enough, so why aren't we doing it?

> I would reserve public (free, i.e., socialized) education (K-8 only) for the
> poor and the trash who do not value education in the first place. It would
> be a sort of baby sitting service and at least instruct in the 3 R's. After
> Grade 8 education would be reserved for those who can pay for it out of
> their own pockets. Frankly, we do not need to have everyone in society
> educated, only a select few.
>
> >> But overall, why should employers have to pay for their employees health
> >> care?

> > Hey grate one,
> > Why should employers have to pay for their employees to come to work?

> Employer paid health care is unfair to all those workers and nonworkers who
> cannot get such plans. Try to get health insurance on your own and you
> quickly discover you can't afford it. Health care for everyone is a
> responsibility of the society at large, not employers.

Health care and education are the responsibility of the individual, who
should be allowed to COMPETE in a FREE MARKET to sell his/her labor,
products or services. He/she can take the compensation he/she has
gained in the FREE MARKET, and purchase said services that are offered
on a competitive FREE MARKET basis.

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
> R Brickston wrote:

>>> Not quite, I took a little of most martial arts but like college never
>>> finished getting a black belt. It's just accumulated experience and fast
>>> reflexes. I don't pick fights but won't back down either. The last time
>>> I got into it was with a 22 year old drunk driver and I just fended him
>>> off until the cops got there. No harm to me but he had a big bruise on
>>> his forehead where I palm punched him to discourage him and knocked him
>>> all the way across the street. He was too drunk to take the hint and
>>> came back swinging so I just blocked for about 2 minutes until the whole
>>> town's P.D. showed up. Being able to put somebody in the E.R, and
>>> actually doing it make world of difference in not getting arrested for
>>> assault, even if in self defense.
>>> I spent the weekend in the felony ward in jail about 3 years ago for
>>> assaulting an officer, verbally, and with that on my booking sheet got
>>> treated like a king by the other 64 'room mates'. I only got in his face
>>> but he did not take it gracefully and the charges were dropped. The
>>> aversion to spending a weekend in an adult Kindergarten does not make me
>>> want to repeat it. I do ride alone and will ride up to a group of Harley
>>> riders and start BS'ing with them so it is good to have some skills just
>>> in case.
>>> I'll get mellow when I am about 80, maybe.
>>> Bill Baka

>> Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha......!!!!
>>
>> Tell the truth (for once in your life), you complete blow hard -
>> windbag. And speaking of bags, you probably couldn't fight your way
>> out of one made of wet paper.
>>
>> You fended of an intoxicated 22 year old punk? WoW, that *reeks* of
>> /danger/. You conversed with some Harley riders? BFD. Do you really
>> think they are going to waste time on a geezer punk like you?

> Considering that most Harley-Davidson riders are at least middle-class
> and a large number middle aged, talking to them appears no more
> dangerous than talking to a group of golfers.

It really isn't since I rode with a bunch of 'punks' 30 years ago when
the same Harley riders often rode with us just to get a larger
procession going. Some times we would ride together for a mile or two
then one group would turn and we would wave, other times we sound up at
a bar downing beer. We almost never knew each others names, just that we
all enjoyed riding. I got a little static over the Kawasaki 750 Rice
Rocket until I pulled a few 60 MPH wheelies, then they accepted that I
was one of the crazies, and Harley or not, accepted me. Now it is nice
to exchange stories of the "Good old days." before helmet laws. One of
the ongoing questions is how in the heck do you comb your long hair
after a 90 MPH blast with no helmet??? Nobody ever has a good answer for
that one.
As to the 22 year old, the 'punk' had 6" on me and about 30 pounds, so
it was some work just deflecting him. Could have, maybe should have, didn't.
Now, Brickhead, go be a man and go kick your dog, errr, wife, if any
woman can stand you.
Bill Baka

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> The tax system needs to be overhauled so that people who load down the
>>> school system with 3 or more kids should lose tax deductions starting with
>>> the third kid. That way the people who cause school crowding will be the
>>> ones paying for it. Single people or those with no children are hot for
>>> other people's excess reproduction. It also seems to me that the
>>> government should pay for, if not mandate, 2 years of college and then
>>> take the top half and pay for a 4 year education. Take the top 25% of that
>>> group and put them through to a masters, then take the top 10% of that
>>> group and let them go to a doctorate. Reward for achievement. Simple
>>> enough, so why aren't we doing it?

>> I would reserve public (free, i.e., socialized) education (K-8 only) for the
>> poor and the trash who do not value education in the first place. It would
>> be a sort of baby sitting service and at least instruct in the 3 R's. After
>> Grade 8 education would be reserved for those who can pay for it out of
>> their own pockets. Frankly, we do not need to have everyone in society
>> educated, only a select few.

>>> Hey grate one,
>>> Why should employers have to pay for their employees to come to work?

>> Employer paid health care is unfair to all those workers and nonworkers who
>> cannot get such plans. Try to get health insurance on your own and you
>> quickly discover you can't afford it. Health care for everyone is a
>> responsibility of the society at large, not employers.

> Health care and education are the responsibility of the individual, who
> should be allowed to COMPETE in a FREE MARKET to sell his/her labor,
> products or services. He/she can take the compensation he/she has
> gained in the FREE MARKET, and purchase said services that are offered
> on a competitive FREE MARKET basis.

That is exactly why I prefer a nice 40-42 hour salaried professional
job. I earn the benefits because my labor and college is worth it for
them to get me to work for them. If I have 3 job offers dangling in
front of me I am going to look at more than just the paycheck. Medical,
Dental, Life insurance (I hope not needed), Stock options, and at least
5 years of company stability ahead. Let the manual laborers worry about
it and then maybe they will go to college and get some skills that the
employers will pay for. I let it be known I was willing to go back to
the Silicon Valley rat race and shazam, I'm even getting offers of a
company paid condo, plus the regular benefits. Now I sit back and juggle
the offers. Oh, and ignore this group all week. One of the benefits I
am looking for is a bike friendly company, but I can always ride to and
from work if the traffic isn't too insane. Once I got to park my car
inside the shipping department and sleep on the president's couch in the
building, then use the jogger's shower, plus the cafeteria as a kitchen.
I almost talked them into paying me extra as a night guard, but not quite.
Bill Baka

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 02:51:58 GMT, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:

>Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
>> R Brickston wrote:

>>> Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha......!!!!
>>>
>>> Tell the truth (for once in your life), you complete blow hard -
>>> windbag. And speaking of bags, you probably couldn't fight your way
>>> out of one made of wet paper.
>>>
>>> You fended of an intoxicated 22 year old punk? WoW, that *reeks* of
>>> /danger/. You conversed with some Harley riders? BFD. Do you really
>>> think they are going to waste time on a geezer punk like you?

>> Considering that most Harley-Davidson riders are at least middle-class
>> and a large number middle aged, talking to them appears no more
>> dangerous than talking to a group of golfers.
>>

>It really isn't since I rode with a bunch of 'punks' 30 years ago when
>the same Harley riders often rode with us just to get a larger
>procession going. Some times we would ride together for a mile or two
>then one group would turn and we would wave, other times we sound up at
>a bar downing beer. We almost never knew each others names, just that we
>all enjoyed riding. I got a little static over the Kawasaki 750 Rice
>Rocket until I pulled a few 60 MPH wheelies, then they accepted that I
>was one of the crazies, and Harley or not, accepted me. Now it is nice
>to exchange stories of the "Good old days." before helmet laws. One of
>the ongoing questions is how in the heck do you comb your long hair
>after a 90 MPH blast with no helmet??? Nobody ever has a good answer for
>that one.

What? You put store the text to these bullcrap stories and then cut &
paste them? You're like a broken record.

>As to the 22 year old, the 'punk' had 6" on me and about 30 pounds,

Well, how else could big bad Billy tell this story? With the truth
that the guy was a 98 lb weakling and you fended off his swinging his
little girly purse at you while he kept squeeling, "You thilly
thavage?"

>so
>it was some work just deflecting him.

Lucky for you it wasn't one of those big Coach bags loaded with
cosmetics.

>Could have, maybe should have, didn't.

Didn't what? Kiss him to make him stop swinging his purse?

>Now, Brickhead, go be a man and go kick your dog, errr, wife, if any
>woman can stand you.
>Bill Baka

I'm saving myself for marriage to your 27 year old hottie daughter,
then we'll see how tough you are, "Dad."