UK and Europe · Public discussion

Big Feet - Wet Feet?

Started by Christopher Mah · · Last activity · 2 posts · 872 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
29 January 2004
Last activity
29 January 2004
Original author
Christopher Mah
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
872
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Each time it rains my feet get wet through from cycling. This is rather annoying.

    I have size 13G feet. I don't think there are any overshoes for people like me, are there? What
    should I do?

    TIA!
    --
    From the PowerBook G4 of Chris M, London

  2. Quoted message said:

    Each time it rains my feet get wet through from cycling. This is rather annoying.

    I have size 13G feet. I don't think there are any overshoes for people like me, are there? What
    should I do?

    Waterproof socks? Cost around, oooh, £25. They're breathable too. Not sure if they go up to 13G
    (sounds like an extreme bra measurement) but for that money they'd better!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.