Big group of cyclists in North Richland Hills/Keller, Tx!

ZXiMan

Sep 15, 2005
Today (9/15/05) I saw a big group of cyclists coming down Smithfield Rd. in North Richland Hills, Texas.

Was this the "Bicycles, Inc." group or another?

Anyways, I was cycling alone in the oposite direction on my antiquated Gary Fisher hybrid (my Trek Pilot 2.1 is being re-assembled up at the before mentioned shop). I was wearing an orange shirt and orange helmet..heh :cool:

My Gary Fisher feels like a tank (40+ pounds) compared to my Trek. I struggled to maintain a 14 mph average on it... :rolleyes:

Anyways...

I am looking for some people to ride/train with in the N.R.H. area.

Let me know if anyone from this group knows these guys or if any of you were part of that group today! :)

Regards,

James

21 views and no replies? :confused:

ZXiMan said:
Today (9/15/05) I saw a big group of cyclists coming down Smithfield Rd. in North Richland Hills, Texas.

Was this the "Bicycles, Inc." group or another?

Anyways, I was cycling alone in the oposite direction on my antiquated Gary Fisher hybrid (my Trek Pilot 2.1 is being re-assembled up at the before mentioned shop). I was wearing an orange shirt and orange helmet..heh :cool:

My Gary Fisher feels like a tank (40+ pounds) compared to my Trek. I struggled to maintain a 14 mph average on it... :rolleyes:

Anyways...

I am looking for some people to ride/train with in the N.R.H. area.

Let me know if anyone from this group knows these guys or if any of you were part of that group today! :)

Regards,

James