Clydesdales 200lb / 90kg + riders · Public discussion

Big Guys $ Aerotech Designs (apparel)

Started by Mr. Beanz · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,754 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Clydesdales 200lb / 90kg + riders
Published
9 September 2015
Last activity
11 September 2015
Original author
Mr. Beanz
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,754
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Oops! Accidentally ht the money sign instead of the & sign.

    aerotechdesigns.combig and tall cycling apparel.html

    Just an FYI, not affiliated, don't get kick backs, just a dude that has happy he can find stuff indecent Clyde sizes. Over my several years in various bike forums I have heard of a few good sites that offer big sizes. I have ordered some shorts from them, decent quality good prices. Some in multiple X sizes.

    Last night I ordered a couple of 3XL bright orange jerseys as the plan now is to get in some more rides in the local mountain roads. I like to be seen for safety's sake!

    I can't find this orange at any local shop or Performance shop. And we have a lot of them around here. I don't care for the busy racer jerseys and besides, I'm not paying $100 for a jersey to advertise for some company or team I don't really care about. They should be paying me! :lol:

    So anyway, solid bright colors for me in the mountains!

    They also have tall guy versions for those 6'7 types. Me just 6'1 and 240 but with along torso, I find 3XL works better for me than 2 XL. Plus I don't have the typical dainty shoulder s of most cyclists.

    So anyway,no spam here, just that many Clydes are always asking about plus sizes in cycle wear.

    Another site was Love2Pedal dot com. Haven't used them in a while cause the quality of shorts seems to have faded. But as far as jerseys, they used to have big sizes. If interested yo may want to also take a look there but again, I haven't been there in a while.

    I ordered 2 of these last night, shipped this morning.

    FTR, these sites know sizing is a gamble for Clydes so they offer a good return policy as long as you don't use them then return them. Try them on, if they don't fit, send them back for a return no questions asked.

    But most say the sizes are true to fit. If you wear a 2xl t shirt, then the 2 xl should fit. I see one dude post he went up one size so I did the same since I like a little room in the shoulders. I'll post a size report when they get here. B)

    I ordered 2 last night, always good to have a back up. :P

    Image in Big Guys $ Aerotech Designs (apparel)

    Visibility on the mountain roads.

    Image in Big Guys $ Aerotech Designs (apparel)

    Image in Big Guys $ Aerotech Designs (apparel)

  2. Got them in today. The 3XL fits like a slightly roomier 2 XL. I wear a 2XL t shirt and this is close to that fit.

    The problem with regular 2XL jerseys is that they are short and feel like they ride up. I will say these suckers are long ha ha! I won;t have to worry about any riding up with these. So if you have the long torso like me, these are long. The bottom of the pockets are right at the bottom of my bottom.

    Fit good upper body but a little long. I guess I would rather have them long than short.

    Btu I ma thinking if I had gone 2XL, the upper body may have been a little too snug for my liking.

    OH and they sent me this cool little key ring. :lol:

    The material seems to be a little thicker and more durable looking than those jerseys sold at Performance. B)

    Image in Big Guys $ Aerotech Designs (apparel)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.