Big guys can go fast too!

I hope your training is better than your SPAM, because your SPAM tastes like ****. This is a bike forum, not your personal advertising agency.

Spam is quite delish, actually. Im sorry that im just trying to promote my business. It may be tacky, or resembles some mass of compacted meat in a peel off can. But at least im trying to help others become better at their sport. Those are my only intentions perhaps you should try it out. Spam samich anyone?:p

atrain63 said:
Spam is quite delish, actually. Im sorry that im just trying to promote my business. It may be tacky, or resembles some mass of compacted meat in a peel off can. But at least im trying to help others become better at their sport. Those are my only intentions perhaps you should try it out. Spam samich anyone?:p

Perhaps you should brush up on your reading and comprehension skills, because by the rules of the forum, SPAM is not allowed. Therefore your lazy attempt at promoting what skillz you claim is not allowed.

Do you understand rules? Or do they somehow not apply to your special self. Maybe if you flexed the admins would be impressed and overlook your ignorance. Why I bet then he would let you ask him out on a date so you could really show your stuff.

Ignoramus you are.