BIG LBS r a bunch of A***holes!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by rossoreduk, Feb 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rossoreduk

    rossoreduk New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2003
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    0
    OK it's like this.....im surrounded by a plethora of LBS! I've bought various things from various shops and have noticed they all have one thing in common...a flippin stiff upper lip! Maybe they r just so used to takin my money that they know they dont have to try with me anymore? At least try and sell the product...etc.

    No names mentioned but my mate bought an Orange MTB after having fallen for mine....Things went well, they were only too happy to take his money.....then poor chap had a malfunction with this rear der...like the next day....they treated him like an Iraqi or something....bad news u say? but wait there is more....Seems i've been askin about and this is common practise among the larger shops. Treat em mean keep em keen seems to b the flavour of the day!

    However all is not lost...for we still have these lil LBS poppin up all over the place....not only r these people really nice to u....they give u a better deal, especially when it comes to labour and treat ur bike with respect. I reckon we should stand up and support the smaller shops. A big BOO to the big fish!
     
    Tags:


  2. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    rossoreduk wrote:
    > OK it's like this.....im surrounded by a plethora of LBS! I've bought various things from various
    > shops and have noticed they all have one thing in common...a flippin stiff upper lip! Maybe they r
    > just so used to takin my money that they know they dont have to try with me anymore? At least try
    > and sell the product...etc.
    >
    > No names mentioned but my mate bought an Orange MTB after having fallen for mine....Things went
    > well, they were only too happy to take his money.....then poor chap had a malfunction with this
    > rear der...like the next day....they treated him like an Iraqi or something....bad news u say? but
    > wait there is more....Seems i've been askin about and this is common practise among the larger
    > shops. Treat em mean keep em keen seems to b the flavour of the day!
    >
    > However all is not lost...for we still have these lil LBS poppin up all over the place....not only
    > r these people really nice to
    > u....they give u a better deal, especially when it comes to labour and treat ur bike with respect.
    > I reckon we should stand up and support the smaller shops. A big BOO to the big fish!

    r u abslutly sur this is rit in glish?

    Simon
     
  3. rossoreduk

    rossoreduk New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2003
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    0
    what bike shop do u work in then?
     
  4. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    rossoreduk wrote:

    > what bike shop do u work in then?

    I wrk in lectronicks.

    Simon
     
  5. rossoreduk

    rossoreduk New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2003
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    0
    cool try sticking the live wire on your tounge see if you can hold it there for 10 seconds!
     
  6. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "rossoreduk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Simonb wrote:
    > > rossoreduk wrote:
    > > > what bike shop do u work in then?
    > > I wrk in lectronicks. Simon
    >
    >
    >
    > cool try sticking the live wire on your tounge see if you can hold it there for 10 seconds!

    I dun dat an' now tork like dis.

    C U M8

    Re(soldiers who stand in boxes at the entrance to Buckingham Palace),

    Pete
     
  7. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:37:06 GMT, rossoreduk
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Simonb wrote:
    > > rossoreduk wrote:
    > > > what bike shop do u work in then?
    > > I wrk in lectronicks.

    >cool try sticking the live wire on your tounge see if you can hold it there for 10 seconds!

    I c u wrk in publk reltns

    --
    Dave...

    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain
     
  8. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:10:39 +0000 (UTC), "Peter B"
    <[email protected].com> wrote:

    >Re(soldiers who stand in boxes at the entrance to Buckingham Palace),
    >

    Sentries?

    Tim
     
  9. rossoreduk

    rossoreduk New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2003
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    0
    complete pricks prolly have bananas up their rear ends too!
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Loading...