BIG LBS r a bunch of A***holes!

rossoreduk

New Member
Oct 10, 2003
OK it's like this.....im surrounded by a plethora of LBS! I've bought various things from various shops and have noticed they all have one thing in common...a flippin stiff upper lip! Maybe they r just so used to takin my money that they know they dont have to try with me anymore? At least try and sell the product...etc.

No names mentioned but my mate bought an Orange MTB after having fallen for mine....Things went well, they were only too happy to take his money.....then poor chap had a malfunction with this rear der...like the next day....they treated him like an Iraqi or something....bad news u say? but wait there is more....Seems i've been askin about and this is common practise among the larger shops. Treat em mean keep em keen seems to b the flavour of the day!

However all is not lost...for we still have these lil LBS poppin up all over the place....not only r these people really nice to u....they give u a better deal, especially when it comes to labour and treat ur bike with respect. I reckon we should stand up and support the smaller shops. A big BOO to the big fish!

rossoreduk wrote:
> OK it's like this.....im surrounded by a plethora of LBS! I've bought various things from various
> shops and have noticed they all have one thing in common...a flippin stiff upper lip! Maybe they r
> just so used to takin my money that they know they dont have to try with me anymore? At least try
> and sell the product...etc.
>
> No names mentioned but my mate bought an Orange MTB after having fallen for mine....Things went
> well, they were only too happy to take his money.....then poor chap had a malfunction with this
> rear der...like the next day....they treated him like an Iraqi or something....bad news u say? but
> wait there is more....Seems i've been askin about and this is common practise among the larger
> shops. Treat em mean keep em keen seems to b the flavour of the day!
>
> However all is not lost...for we still have these lil LBS poppin up all over the place....not only
> r these people really nice to
> u....they give u a better deal, especially when it comes to labour and treat ur bike with respect.
> I reckon we should stand up and support the smaller shops. A big BOO to the big fish!

r u abslutly sur this is rit in glish?

Simon

Originally posted by Simonb
rossoreduk wrote:
> OK it's like this.....im surrounded by a plethora of LBS! I've bought various things from various
> shops and have noticed they all have one thing in common...a flippin stiff upper lip! Maybe they r
> just so used to takin my money that they know they dont have to try with me anymore? At least try
> and sell the product...etc.
>
> No names mentioned but my mate bought an Orange MTB after having fallen for mine....Things went
> well, they were only too happy to take his money.....then poor chap had a malfunction with this
> rear der...like the next day....they treated him like an Iraqi or something....bad news u say? but
> wait there is more....Seems i've been askin about and this is common practise among the larger
> shops. Treat em mean keep em keen seems to b the flavour of the day!
>
> However all is not lost...for we still have these lil LBS poppin up all over the place....not only
> r these people really nice to
> u....they give u a better deal, especially when it comes to labour and treat ur bike with respect.
> I reckon we should stand up and support the smaller shops. A big BOO to the big fish!

r u abslutly sur this is rit in glish?

Simon
what bike shop do u work in then?

rossoreduk wrote:

> what bike shop do u work in then?

I wrk in lectronicks.

rossoreduk wrote:

> what bike shop do u work in then?

I wrk in lectronicks.

Simon

cool try sticking the live wire on your tounge see if you can hold it there for 10 seconds!

"rossoreduk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Simonb wrote:
> > rossoreduk wrote:
> > > what bike shop do u work in then?
> > I wrk in lectronicks. Simon
>

> cool try sticking the live wire on your tounge see if you can hold it there for 10 seconds!

I dun dat an' now tork like dis.

C U M8

Re(soldiers who stand in boxes at the entrance to Buckingham Palace),

Pete

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:37:06 GMT, rossoreduk
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Simonb wrote:
> > rossoreduk wrote:
> > > what bike shop do u work in then?
> > I wrk in lectronicks.

>cool try sticking the live wire on your tounge see if you can hold it there for 10 seconds!

I c u wrk in publk reltns

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:10:39 +0000 (UTC), "Peter B"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Re(soldiers who stand in boxes at the entrance to Buckingham Palace),

Sentries?

Tim

Originally posted by Tim Hall
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Re(soldiers who stand in boxes at the entrance to Buckingham Palace),

Sentries?

Tim
complete pricks prolly have bananas up their rear ends too!