Big Mig!

Casa

Oct 4, 2007
What an awesome rider!
bike7.jpg

slovakguy said:
is he signing up with rock & republic now?
Just a wee story about Big Mig

My wife is Spanish and she is from the south and Big Mig goes down there for hunting with the father of my wife’s friend. He has a signed yellow jersey in the local shoe shop. Anyway one day in the town a wee kid was struggling on his bike up the hill to his house. His mother was at the door encouraging the kid and shouted ‘Push it, push it like Indurain’. Well guess who was walking up the street but Big Mig himself. He calmly said that he was that age he wasn’t pushing it. He just smiled and walked on. Pure class.

Rochefan said:
Just a wee story about Big Mig

My wife is Spanish and she is from the south and Big Mig goes down there for hunting with the father of my wife’s friend. He has a signed yellow jersey in the local shoe shop. Anyway one day in the town a wee kid was struggling on his bike up the hill to his house. His mother was at the door encouraging the kid and shouted ‘Push it, push it like Indurain’. Well guess who was walking up the street but Big Mig himself. He calmly said that he was that age he wasn’t pushing it. He just smiled and walked on. Pure class.

You mean Big Mig goes down on her ? Yes ?