Big surprise

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tony Raven, May 10, 2003.

  1. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Tags:

  2. On Sat, 10 May 2003 23:26:40 +0100, Tony Raven did issue forth:

    > For a big surprise visit Sheldon Brown's site and see if you recognise him.
    > http://sheldonbrown.org/bicycle.html

    Blimey.

    For a second I was going to reply with "OK, are we supposed to recognise the person in that photo?"
    but, erm, yes... it's different, isn't it?

    --
    Huw Pritchard

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:
    > For a big surprise visit Sheldon Brown's site and see if you recognise him.
    > http://sheldonbrown.org/bicycle.html

    Ok, who's hacked into the site and replaced the picture? ...That's never SB! :)

    ~PB

  4. Andy Dingley

    Andy Dingley Guest

    Where's he going to stick the eagle ?

  5. Alex Graham

    Alex Graham Guest

  6. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    "Alex Graham" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Tony Raven wrote:
    > > For a big surprise visit Sheldon Brown's site and see if you recognise
    him.
    > > http://sheldonbrown.org/bicycle.html
    >
    > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    >
    > for further info

    People should be banned from changing constants of the Universe on a whim like that. Most
    unsettling. Looks like he should be riding a Harley not a Bianchi.

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

  7. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 10 May 2003 23:26:40 +0100, "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://sheldonbrown.org/bicycle.html

    My God! It's Buster Bloodvessel's long lost twin brother!

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.