biggest staircase cleared..

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by maxisback, Dec 18, 2005.

  1. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    so what is the biggest set of stairs cleared ? Ive heard of people
    trying 12 but not landing it..

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  2. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

  3. fexnix

    fexnix Guest

  4. freddy

    freddy Guest

  5. musketman

    musketman Guest

  6. unifreak7

    unifreak7 Guest

    Yeah all stairs are different. I've jumped an 11. I've heard of 12's and
    13's. But whatever. Unicycles limits should only be about that, after
    that it's a huge fall. laters

    -Shaun Johanneson

    --
    unifreak7

    FLIP IT
    unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

  7. jsm

    jsm Guest

  8. vicuniclub

    vicuniclub Guest

  9. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    I've done 8, but I don't plan on going much bigger.

    --
    Catboy

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
    Gallery Updated: 11/11/05

    :)*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (SOLD OUT FOR NOW! IF
    YOU DIDN'T BUY ONE, YOU SUCK!)'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44635)*:)

  10. markf

    markf Guest

  11. lleberg

    lleberg Guest

    I've done a 8-set..

    At enhjulingsfolket.se, a swedish unicycling forum, there is a thread
    about biggest drops been done.. Feels it's one of the worst threads
    ever! People posting new records after cleraing another pallet one time
    and so on ;)

    This feels quite like it, in a bit more serious way though. :)

    --
    lleberg

    I <3 my unicycle!
    lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

  12. chosen

    chosen Guest

  13. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

  14. nah, freestyle stuff and other stuff on the ground is better imho, i can
    clear only 5 :( but i'd rather learn some freestyle skills...

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    ChangingLINKS.com - 'Amanda rocks!'
    fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
    Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
    [email protected] - add me
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

  15. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

  16. lol cant say im that bothered about not getting the ladies :p
    ive never seen anyone doing more than a 5 set, but maybe richard will
    show me more sometime.

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    ChangingLINKS.com - 'Amanda rocks!'
    fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
    Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
    [email protected] - add me
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

  17. Johann3s

    Johann3s Guest

  18. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    my biggest is a 7, and I want to try an 8 or 9, but I can't find any
    around my town, except for one nine stair that has super wide steps.

    --
    James_Potter

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

    michael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

  19. Murde Mental

    Murde Mental Guest

    Johann3s wrote:
    > this is the biggest jump i've ever seen.
    >
    > http://www.koxx-one.com/team/trial/mo/Mo3.jpg

    I can do that... I dunno but it's one stair-case to another really...

    one man's 12 set might be another guys' 10..know wha ah mean?

    --
    Murde Mental

    "You make love demon style." ~Kristine

    Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
    sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
    little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
    Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

  20. Johann3s

    Johann3s Guest

    Murde Mental wrote:
    > I can do that... I dunno but it's one stair-case to another really...
    >
    > one man's 12 set might be another guys' 10..know wha ah mean?

    ya i know.

    --
    Johann3s

    >>>Skill kann man lernen, Charakter nicht <<<

    *Alter Nick: thetrooper*
    Johann3s's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10918