BigHa Destiny, Fame?

R

raffiman

All the variables can make a significant difference, UNLESS you ride a BigHa. On a BigHa, all shortcomings are rendered moot by the high quality of the vehicle itself. An XL BigHa that weighs, say, 65 pounds, is far superior to any of the so-called "lightweights", be they highracers or lowracers, because you will be the envy of all the most stylish and trendy people. You can count yourself lucky to average 9 mph on a BigHa, versus, say, 20 mph on an Aero, because onlookers will be able to admire you longer. Holywood stars will run to get your autograph when they see you on a BigHa. Bank presidents will offer you sub-prime-rate discounts on financial loans. You will soon be tapped for an ambasadorship by BigHa admirers in the highest levels of government. You will be sent to a posh, chic, and stylish country like Lichtenstein or Monaco or Nigeria. Throngs of admirers will shower you with rose petals as you pedal (Ha Ha Ha!). The CIA station chief will introduce you to the highest-class prostitutes in the world. Then he'll blackmail you with pictures and demand your BigHa for himself. You will refuse, at which point agents of the Mossad will finger you as an Al Quada operative. You will be thrown into Guantanamo prison and never heard from again! With a BigHa, there are no limits!

Originally posted by raffiman
All the variables can make a significant difference, UNLESS you ride a BigHa. On a BigHa, all shortcomings are rendered moot by the high quality of the vehicle itself. An XL BigHa that weighs, say, 65 pounds, is far superior to any of the so-called "lightweights", be they highracers or lowracers, because you will be the envy of all the most stylish and trendy people. You can count yourself lucky to average 9 mph on a BigHa, versus, say, 20 mph on an Aero, because onlookers will be able to admire you longer. Holywood stars will run to get your autograph when they see you on a BigHa. Bank presidents will offer you sub-prime-rate discounts on financial loans. You will soon be tapped for an ambasadorship by BigHa admirers in the highest levels of government. You will be sent to a posh, chic, and stylish country like Lichtenstein or Monaco or Nigeria. Throngs of admirers will shower you with rose petals as you pedal (Ha Ha Ha!). The CIA station chief will introduce you to the highest-class prostitutes in the world. Then he'll blackmail you with pictures and demand your BigHa for himself. You will refuse, at which point agents of the Mossad will finger you as an Al Quada operative. You will be thrown into Guantanamo prison and never heard from again! With a BigHa, there are no limits!

Damn, I was on the fence about getting a new bent but after reading this I'm ready to get me a BigHa! What an intinerary for fun, and all that for only $3000, what a steal! And who really cares about the weight of this pricey hot rod, you want to be poking along while pushing as hard as you can so you can look GOOD for all your admirers after all.

I hate to say it but Big - HA is right, translated that means a Big Hearty LAUGH at all those that dropped $3,000 for this over weight gadget ladened beast of a machine! You don't research before you buy, you deserve to waste that kind of money... Will it ultimately be good for the recumbent market, bringing new affluent riders into the world of recumbents? I doubt it, but time will tell...

Happy Riding, BigHa or not!

raffiman wrote:

> All the variables can make a significant difference,
> UNLESS you ride a BigHa. ... With a BigHa, there are
> no limits!

Caveat emptor...

--
Mike Librik
Easy Street Recumbents
512-453-0438
45th and Red River St., thereabouts
Central Austin
[email protected]
www.easystreetrecumbents.com
www.urbancycling.com

"Drew816" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> Damn, I was on the fence about getting a new bent but
> after reading this I'm ready to get me a BigHa! What an
> intinerary for fun, and all that for only $3000, what a
> steal! And who really cares about the weight of this
> pricey hot rod, you want to be poking along while pushing
> as hard as you can so you can look GOOD for all your
> admirers after all.

I ride an Optima Baron loaded down at least 10 or 15 pounds
of extra stuff and I still beat 99% of the roadies out
there, excess weight is not the factor you think it is.

> I hate to say it but Big - HA is right, translated that
> means a Big Hearty LAUGH at all those that dropped $3,000
> for this over weight gadget ladened beast of a machine!
> You don't research before you buy, you deserve to waste
> that kind of money... Will it ultimately be good for the
> recumbent market, bringing new affluent riders into the
> world of recumbents? I doubt it, but time will tell...

Actually if they did research they might still buy a BigHa
since every review I've seen liked the bike