BigHa??? Mr. Dolan??? I don't Get It

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Dom, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Dom

    Dom Guest

    Well from the sounds of it I am not missing much. I never read a BigHa post (at least to the best of
    my recollection and at my age its getting harder to remember). I don't know of nor have I ever read
    (at least to the best of my recollection) anything from Mr. Dolan. These must be in the minority
    becuase I do enjoy the posts on the NG and find most of them informative and very interesting and I
    think I would remember these posts if they were at all popular.

    I for one refuse to let BigHas or Mr. Dolan deter me from reading and particiapting in this NG.

    Tags:

  2. Brian Hughes

    Brian Hughes Guest

    Don't worry, there still is and will continue to be plenty of recumbent related information and help
    on this newsgroup. Ironically, nearly every off-topic post lately originates from the very people
    whining about off-topic posts. I can't understand what the big deal is--if it's off topic and you
    aren't interested, why bother reading it? And if you do read it and something is said that bothers
    you, why not respond in that same string or just ignore it completely. Why would you start a brand
    new off-topic string on this board with the primary purpose of calling someone a jerk? I guess some
    people just let their over inflated egos get the best of them and can't let the little stuff go. I
    don't beleive anybody on this board could ever be so significant to me (this is cyberspace afterall)
    that I would ever have to start a new post about how I dislike the individual.

  3. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "brian hughes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Don't worry, there still is and will continue to be plenty of recumbent related information and
    > help on this newsgroup. Ironically, nearly every off-topic post lately originates from the very
    > people whining about off-topic posts. I can't understand what the big deal is--if it's off topic
    > and you aren't interested, why bother reading it? And if you do read it and something is said that
    > bothers you, why not respond in that same string or just ignore it completely. Why would you start
    > a brand new off-topic string on this board with the primary purpose of calling someone a jerk? I
    > guess some people just let their over inflated egos get the best of them and can't let the little
    > stuff go. I don't believe anybody on this board could ever be so significant to me (this is
    > cyberspace afterall) that I would ever have to start a new post about how I dislike the
    > individual.

    Brian, it is all about my conservative opinions (mainstream really) and nothing else. Liberals have
    been spouting off on this newsgroup most likely from day one and no one has ever objected. But now I
    am doing the same thing as the liberals and they can't stand it. Believe me, it is not HOW I am
    saying anything, but WHAT I am saying.

    This newsgroup is replete with Bush haters and America haters. I am calling them out and they are
    mortified to be shown up for the scoundrels that they are. They will not stand by their country in a
    time of war and are actively working to undermine this nation in our war effort. They did their
    thing all during the Cold War and the Vietnam War too. In short, they are against us. To paraphrase
    Pogo, I have met the enemy and he is a liberal.

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota