Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

bike advice sought

Started by groomy · · Last activity · 1 post · 805 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
17 November 2004
Last activity
17 November 2004
Original author
groomy
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
805
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi There!

    I'm new to the bike scene. I'm looking at getting ginto cycling, having commuted to work for a year or so (17km each way) on an old bike. I'm looking at getting a decent road bike to make it a bit faster, but also looking to put a few extra kilometres in on the weekends. I'm currently looking at a Giant OCR 2. What do people think about this bike for a "sort of beginner"? I'm interested in your thoughts and comments. I've read a few reviews which seem to indicate this bike is okay.

    Cheers and looking forward to any responses.

    Mike

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.