Bike almanac

BikeAlmanac

Feb 26, 2018
I think this qualifies as a headline: I created a new site with a ton of information, stories, and games, some quite unusual, about bicycles and bicycling at BikeAlmanac.com . There is no membership required or anything like that. Have fun! - Jeff Napier

What kind of games do you have in your website? Well thanks for creating that site to learn more about cycling. I will check your website later to know the difference in this cycling forums.

Is the new site going to bring all the riders in one community together? I'm looking for a website where I can get to learn more about how to connect with lots of other bike owners in my area so that I can be able to ride with them as well as get to learn more from them. Riding is always a better way to connect with new friends and that's what I want at the moment.

What kind of diversions do you have got in your site? Well thanks for making that locationto memorize more approximately cycling. I will check your siteafterward to know the contrast in this cycling gatherings.