Bike and a Holiday

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by roKeMS, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roKeMS

roKeMS New Member

If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and ride....????:D

Tags:

2. Bomba

Bomba Guest

roKeMS wrote:
    > If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and
    > ride....????:D

Ooh, I do enjoy these hypothetical dream-type questions. Bike would be something custom in steel and
    for the riding / holiday / ambience, I'd say New Zealand.

3. Jan Sacharuk

Jan Sacharuk Guest

In article <[email protected]>, roKeMS wrote:
    > If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and

Hrm, either I'd want a new big-hit bike, like a Santa Cruz V10 or a Norco VPS Shore so I could go
    ride Whistler for 2 weeks, or I'd want a new XC bike, like a Blur, so I could go ride around Canmore
    or Hinton. Alternately, getting one of those new LeMond Carbon/Ti hybrids and riding the course of
    the Tour de France is pretty appealing.

JS

--
    ========================= [email protected] ========================
    Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code
    header to see my Geek Code
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not like them, but I can pretend. The sun has gone, but I have
    a light. The day is done, but I'm having fun. I think I'm dumb,
    or maybe just happy. - Nirvana, Dumb

4. Flyingcoyote

Flyingcoyote Guest

roKeMS wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Life is one big adventure....or nothing
    >
    >
    >>--------------------------<
    >
    > Posted via cyclingforums.com http://www.cyclingforums.com

What? You mean we have to choose just one? ;)

I think I'd go for maybe an Ellsworth 2003 Dare. Maybe a Jericho Leadfoot SS. Although if it were
    a real issue, I'd do more research and take the most expensive bike out there regardless of
    type... then sell it and buy what I really wanted. Already completely content with my Giant NRS
    Air for XC. Just picked up the Monty Hydra 230 for trials, getting a Giant road bike (still
    spec'ing it out) at the end of this week or early next. So now I'd like to add a Freeride/DH, a
    SingleSpeed, and a hardtail.

As for vacation.. how about an "Around the World" trip and ride every stop on the way? Or I'd settle
    for just the US and Canada. ;)

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.