Bike and a Holiday

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by roKeMS, Feb 15, 2003.

  1. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002
    If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and ride....????:D

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    roKeMS wrote:
    > If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and
    > ride....????:D

    Ooh, I do enjoy these hypothetical dream-type questions. Bike would be something custom in steel and
    for the riding / holiday / ambience, I'd say New Zealand.

  3. Jan Sacharuk

    Jan Sacharuk Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, roKeMS wrote:
    > If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and
    > ride....????:D

    Hrm, either I'd want a new big-hit bike, like a Santa Cruz V10 or a Norco VPS Shore so I could go
    ride Whistler for 2 weeks, or I'd want a new XC bike, like a Blur, so I could go ride around Canmore
    or Hinton. Alternately, getting one of those new LeMond Carbon/Ti hybrids and riding the course of
    the Tour de France is pretty appealing.

    JS

    --
    ========================= [email protected] ========================
    Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

  4. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    roKeMS wrote:
    > If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and
    > ride....????:D
    >

    > --
    > Life is one big adventure....or nothing

    What? You mean we have to choose just one? ;)

    I think I'd go for maybe an Ellsworth 2003 Dare. Maybe a Jericho Leadfoot SS. Although if it were
    a real issue, I'd do more research and take the most expensive bike out there regardless of
    type... then sell it and buy what I really wanted. Already completely content with my Giant NRS
    Air for XC. Just picked up the Monty Hydra 230 for trials, getting a Giant road bike (still
    spec'ing it out) at the end of this week or early next. So now I'd like to add a Freeride/DH, a
    SingleSpeed, and a hardtail.

    As for vacation.. how about an "Around the World" trip and ride every stop on the way? Or I'd settle
    for just the US and Canada. ;)

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com